6. R90 STL - S3
7. Mikers4 - RS4 B7
8. glasgowA4 (+1) - A4
9. marky142 - RSQ3 (unconfirmed)
10. weebeasTTie -TT
11. Doogie... - S3
12. Point_audi - Shaun. a4 +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this now car away having some tlc before this should be looking good when get it back

Reactions: MartayMcFly
I'm hoping Mark is in his usual 'touch up' mood for clearing bugs etc, as car will be detailed in the week leadjng up to the show, but then up driving up to Golspie on the Friday then home Saturday for a quick power rinse, and down to the show at stupid o'clock Sunday.

Reactions: mikers4
Hopefully get my wheels back this week and so I can get the other work done. I'll having cleaning product in the boot for a quick polish on the stand

Shaun, look forward to seeing both yourself and your dad at the show. :) x

Last edited:
Reactions: Point_Audi
So far we have 12 cars and 4 passengers. When I get off shift at midnight, I'll be finalising this list and submitting it to the show organisers, that'll be everyone's last chance to get on the stand (or tickets for friends). After today, you'll unfortunately have to queue at the gates or buy your tickets directly online.

So, final call, all aboard! See you guys in a few weeks!

Reactions: Brodster, Point_Audi and Sandra
So far we have 12 cars and 4 passengers. When I get off shift at midnight, I'll be finalising this list and submitting it to the show organisers, that'll be everyone's last chance to get on the stand (or tickets for friends). After today, you'll unfortunately have to queue at the gates or buy your tickets directly online.

Thats great Martin. See you there. :) x

I'll def be there mate +1 see you in a few weeks

So, the final list is as below. I've actually booked 12 spaces, in case there is a last minute addition (anyone have an R8 or RS7 knocking about?). Also, depending on his availability, we might yet again be joined by Adam (forum admin) who I hope will be bringing up the Audi-Sport tent and, if we're extra nice to him, maybe even his custom bbq?

1. MartyMcfly - RS4
2. Brodster (+1 - The Dude, chief lanyard distributor) - S3
3. dzTT (+1) - TTS
4. S3_Jacko - S3
5. Hard_To_Spin - RS4
6. R90 STL - S3
7. Mikers4 (+1) - RS4 B7
8. glasgowA4 (+1) - A4
9. weebeasTTie -TT
10. Doogie... - S3
11. Point_audi (+1)- A4
12. Alastair Brown - B8.5 RS4 Avant

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sandra
Shaun, look forward to seeing both yourself and your dad at the show. :) x
Thanks Sandra, am really looking forward to the show and meeting everyone!.. Should be a good wee road trip from Ireland across!lol.. Hopefully the A4 is still as clean!lol

Looking like a decent wee list this year - good effort :)

Just a couple of weeks away now, scary how quickly its come around!

I also have the monster B8.5 RS4 coming too Marty so will defo be putting that on. Right what we doing for tickets etc etc as we have only just over 2 weeks to go and nothing heard yet. If anyone is wanting their car done before the show please get in touch as Im real busy at the minute but can squeeze afew ASN cars in no problem.

1. MartyMcfly - RS4
2. Brodster (+1 - The Dude, chief lanyard distributor) - S3
3. dzTT (+1) - TTS
4. S3_Jacko - S3
5. Hard_To_Spin - RS4
6. R90 STL - S3
7. Mikers4 (+1) - RS4 B7
8. glasgowA4 (+1) - A4
9. weebeasTTie -TT
10. Doogie... - S3
11. Point_audi (+1)- A4
12. Alastair Brown - B8.5 RS4 Avant

Stand List Now Full.

Tickets are coming to me, likely start of next week. I'll bring everything down and you can pay cash on the day or PayPal me your share. Original 10+2 are £10 each, everyone added after the cut off in April will be £15 each.

As before, details of where we'll actually be setting up will come through with the tickets so I'll get details up once I get them.

Reactions: Point_Audi, Brodster and Sandra
Good work Martin. Thank You. The paddock is now full, now just need to get everything else sorted and we can look forward to a good day. Good weather on order, lol. :) x

I suppose now we will need to start organising the troops - how is everyone getting along/down/up to the show? I don't have final confirmation but we will likely need to be there before 9am to get in and set up before the show opens at 10. Last year we had the opportunity to get in the day before too, which might be better for people travelling further who might want to stay over night. I'm sure one of the local guys can offer a lift to your hotel and back in the morning, so there are less cars to worry about in the morning.

Also, convoys? I'll be leaving Aberdeen around 6am (gads) so can meet up with anyone heading South or that I'll be passing on the way.

I suppose now we will need to start organising the troops - how is everyone getting along/down/up to the show? I don't have final confirmation but we will likely need to be there before 9am to get in and set up before the show opens at 10. Last year we had the opportunity to get in the day before too, which might be better for people travelling further who might want to stay over night. I'm sure one of the local guys can offer a lift to your hotel and back in the morning, so there are less cars to worry about in the morning.

Also, convoys? I'll be leaving Aberdeen around 6am (gads) so can meet up with anyone heading South or that I'll be passing on the way.

Il be leaving from clackmannanshire so could meet you on the way. Will you be heading through stirling or through dundee through dunfermline(cant remember the motorway number)? Either is good with me. Arrange a place and time and il be there to convoy from there to the show. Also, i will have a couple of passengers, my friend and his girlfriend, he has a ticket as his car will be at the show from the saturday but his girlfriend will need to pay on the gate. Will that conflict with with the arrangements made or will she be good to pay at the gate and then make their own way from where we set-up??

I'll be heading through Dundee and then past Dunfermline, so wherever is easy for you to get to along the road (A90/M90, isn't it?). As for your friends, if he has a ticket then no problem but yeah the girl will have to get one at the gate. Shouldn't be a queue that early, then free to go where we like once inside.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this now, hopefully be able to get the car cleaned before then haha

Usual route for me from Borders into Edinburgh and down the bypass. Myself and the chief lanyard distributor will be there about 0830-0845ish to make sure cars are clean. Probably no Rupes Bigfoot this time as I believe we'll be outdoors. I will however have a bootful of products incase any ASN bods need anything.

I will rock in fashionably late. I should be there between 10 and 11. Mark do you have lanyards to give out?

Reactions: Brodster
I will be there from half 5, cleaning away!lol

looks like it is just S3_Jacko and I coming from Glasgow. If you let us know where and when to meet you all and we can organise payment/tickets etc there. thanks

Anyone else coming from Glasgow give us a shout and we can organise a convoy up

looks like it is just S3_Jacko and I coming from Glasgow. If you let us know where and when to meet you all and we can organise payment/tickets etc there. thanks

What way you heading through? going across the M8 or M80/M9 passed Falkirk?

Hi martay, will meet you at asda on the Sunday morning about 6.00, is that good for you?

Last edited:
Okey doke ladies and laddies, club stand pack has arrived and we are now just ONE WEEK (!) away from the show.

Set up on the day will open at 6am, and close strictly at 9am. In line with the documentation, all members of the club will need to enter together once cars have been checked for passenger numbers etc. This is potentially an issue, but can be remedied simply by us all making a commitment to set our alarms and get there on time. I will aim to be there 8-8.30am (Reg, this means leaving by 5.30 if that's ok with you?) so we can get the wrist bands handed out before we head in. Once inside it's a 5mph limit and everyone has to have their engines off once on the stand.

I think the best plan is for us all to meet outside the venue (maybe the Gyle Shopping centre, off the A8/A720, or the McDonald's off the roundabout on the M9) for 8.15am and head in at 8.30am, that'll give us some breathing room and we'll have from then until 10am to get the stand organised (shouldn't take too long, but better to have the time for reshuffling cars once we see where we're setting up). Any objections?

The map they've sent this year doesn't actually say where we'll be inside the show, so I can't give you much more detail than that. We will be going in the West gate, but no info beyond that.

Looking forward to this now, hopefully be able to get the car cleaned before then haha

I can meet you in falkirk as I will be heading that way anyway. I'm only accross the forth in alloa so could convoy to where ever the meet points are.

Okey doke ladies and laddies, club stand pack has arrived and we are now just ONE WEEK (!) away from the show.

Set up on the day will open at 6am, and close strictly at 9am. In line with the documentation, all members of the club will need to enter together once cars have been checked for passenger numbers etc. This is potentially an issue, but can be remedied simply by us all making a commitment to set our alarms and get there on time. I will aim to be there 8-8.30am (Reg, this means leaving by 5.30 if that's ok with you?) so we can get the wrist bands handed out before we head in. Once inside it's a 5mph limit and everyone has to have their engines off once on the stand.

I think the best plan is for us all to meet outside the venue (maybe the Gyle Shopping centre, off the A8/A720, or the McDonald's off the roundabout on the M9) for 8.15am and head in at 8.30am, that'll give us some breathing room and we'll have from then until 10am to get the stand organised (shouldn't take too long, but better to have the time for reshuffling cars once we see where we're setting up). Any objections?

The map they've sent this year doesn't actually say where we'll be inside the show, so I can't give you much more detail than that. We will be going in the West gate, but no info beyond that.

Well 5.30 it is Martay.:sign_omg:

that mcdonalds car park is tiny and will probably be the meeting point for other folks as well.

If you guys need a powerwasher before you head in give me a shout as I am just along the road from it, if its just a couple of you's lol

Reactions: Brodster
If you guys need a powerwasher before you head in give me a shout as I am just along the road from it, if its just a couple of you's lol
all convoys to scs VIA your house now haha

Haha. Yeah, new meet point sorted. What are the plans for getting the cars clean on sunday? Obviously most if not all will probably have detailing sessions on the saturday but thinking in case the roads are wet or incase it rains on the day.

McDonald's was just a suggestion. manor13, I take it you don't have space (and bacon rolls) for 12?

Reactions: weebeasTTie
my neighbours wouldn't be chuffed with all those cars there lol, there's a murco garage with two jet washes one inside one out, plenty room on the car park just outside broburn on the a89

Sounds good to me, I will be in Edinburgh around 6am!:)

Right, a bit of confusion on my part had us somewhere up off the A920 (or something, I was googling too quickly). The meeting point will be here (just along the A89 from the McDonalds roundabout at the M9) -

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.9...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sWKx_P8_CrC2mX9HFToZoRA!2e0

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x4887dae3d2987063:0xe660bc87887fb8dc

Confusingly a Jet in the old Google Street view image, but a Murco on their site. Again, I'm sure we won't be the only ones heading here since it's likely the closest jet wash, but should do fine as a meeting point and if we need to blast off a few bugs we can. We'll have an hour or so in the site before the gates are opened to the public for any touch ups too.