2014 S4 B8.5 advice only 6k miles

Lewbo

Reaction score
I haven’t posted in a while and moving over from the 8P A3 section, I have seen a car for sale and wondered what the thoughts where on it.
It’s a 2014 S4 black edition avant with only 6,200 miles with 1 owner from new.
It has pan roof, drive select, tech pack with Audi connect, high beam assist and the usual black edition spec.
The owner has had it parked up in his garage for last 4 years as he has lots of cars.
It’s never had an MOT or a service in that time, the mileage is certainly genuine as everything is still
Like new, very tight and clean.

Would the fact it hasn’t had a service or mot in that time put you off it all. The seller said he will get it to Audi for a full major service and gearbox oil change before I buy it.
Also at £27k would people say that’s price correctly due to been so low on miles. Non around to compare It to you see.

Thanks

As long as it’s been parked in a dry garage for 4 years I wouldn’t have an issue with it being parked up and certainly wouldn’t bother me if it hadn’t been serviced.

It's a lot of money for a 2014 car despite the low mileage. IMO having such a low mileage due to being stored for 4 out of 5 years of its life actually reduces the cars value. I only paid £20k for my 3 year old S5 2 years ago (higher mileage though).

If its the spec you want and you value the low mileage then I'd recommend it. It will have the latest version of gearbox and might (depending on exactly when it was built) have the new engine version too.

Being blunt won't it be seized up after being sat still and no servicing for 4 years?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Flowrider99