Not open for further replies.

soofiRS

Reaction score
20190409 174735
20190721 164547
20190721 164600
20190721 164607
20191024 132247
For sale is my Audi S3 S-Tronic 3 door 2014. I’m selling this as I have upgraded.

I purchased the car in January with 92k on the clock. It now sits at 96.5k. Most of this has been a short commute to and from work with occasional weekend use. It is now parked up ready to go to its new owner. There will therefore not be an increase in miles.

The interior is very clean as the car was mainly used for commuting. Only run on Shell V-Power.

Key Features:

+Misano Red, Pearl effect

+S-Tronic transmission with the DSG pops on gear shift.

+Multifunctional Flat bottom steering wheel with Paddles

+Full heated leather interior

+Audi MMI Navigation Plus

+Audi Navigation system - High

+Audi sound system

+Heated side mirrors

+Custom Red lined floor mats

No modifications have been carried out on the vehicle apart from a resonator delete which gives a better tone to the signature DSG fart. The resonator will be supplied with the car.

Paintwork is in very good condition apart from a few age related marks on the front bumper from previous owners motorway miles.

The S-Tronic gearbox has been an absolute pleasure to drive and has made me stick with an auto on my new car.

No expense has been spared with maintaining the car. It has recently had:

+Full set of brand new Goodyear F1 Eagle tyres

+Service carried out by Watford Audi

+Common Thermostat issue has been resolved and the part is still under Audi warranty

The car has Full Audi Dealership Service History and has been maintained to a high standard by my brother who is a Qualified Audi technician at Watford Audi.

Comes with both keys.

MOT till September 2020.

Sold as seen.

Test drives will only be allowed with proof of insurance otherwise I will be driving. £14299ono.

Bank transfer only.

Last edited:
Some pictures would maybe help you sell it.

Reactions: s3mad_dude
Status
Not open for further replies.