2014 audi s3

Engine sounds really nice....:wub:

A3's are going ugly if they're looking like that.....

Audi needs to slapped in the face with a wet fish to wake up and smell the coffee.... Would u be scared if you saw that coming to wards you in you rear view mirror????????

Going feminine direction, trying to make the car look pretty (which it doesn't) rather than looking like a beast (what I'd want). Just an a1 IMO

Audi needs to slapped in the face with a wet fish to wake up and smell the coffee.... Would u be scared if you saw that coming to wards you in you rear view mirror????????
As do you. ;)

This is a test mule (i.e. a basic A3 body with test platform S3 engine/suspension/transmission), not the final production version, hence the understated look and lack of camouflage.

Hasn't it dawned on you lot yet that all Audi's look the same? The new A3 will look like the A1... Oh and the A1 looks like the revised A4 and new A6!!

Plus in three or so years time members will be on this forum modding, moaning and fixing the new A3 as we do now with the 8P's!

Its like they've not bothered individually styling these new audi's.

Can you see any Nissan Micra'ish looks in the Nissan GTR? nope... Pull your finger out!

On the other hand, the designer must have found his ruler, he must be chuffed.

it seems audi are getting more and more dull its bin downhill since the v8 rs4 ! They make nice cars but that's all nice:think:

Audi seem to designing cars that sell. They sell more cars every year. They may not appeal to the few on this forum but they certainly appeal to a lot of those who buy new cars in the UK, Europe the USA and elsewhere.

I don't think anyone (apart from Audi) know what the designation of the "New A3" will be. I keep looking at the ETKA updates but nothing yet.

I agree with what was said before its not 'officially' been released yet so its not the finished products it's under the hood we need to see not the outside as it will be different.. Although I can't see it being hugely different from the current one because it hasn't changed that much over the last 6 years, slightly diluted version of the rs3 I think it's not been out long...

not the S3. maybe underneath but its ridiculous to think that will be how the S3 looks. VERY