Sold 2014 Audi S3 (8V) - 3 Door Hatch - S-Tronic - Bang & Olufsen - (Possibly all dealer options?) - Very nice condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rip

Reaction score
[Not currently advertised elsewhere]

2014 3-Door Hatch
  • Exlusive paint (Daytona Pearl Grey)
  • S-Tronic (Switchable drive modes plus a user customizable drive mode)
  • All the usual S3 options plus those listed below
  • Based in Gloucester (Just off J12 of M5)
Excellent condition inside & out, very shiny, hardly a mark on the any of the paintwork, no swirls or anything, always washed thoroughly and carefully with snow foams and minimal contact from Lambs wool mitt.

Interior
Super Sports Buckt Seats, Full Lunar leather (heated + Electric Lumbar Adjust))
Dual Climate (Regassed last year, works fine)
Lighting Pack (Interior)
Tech Pack (larger screen and touch writing on the control knob etc)
Comfort Pack
Storage Pack
Auto Headlights
Auto Wipers
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
Aluminium Door Mirrors (Heated, Electric Adjust & Auto Folding)
Bang & Olufsen Sound System (Sounds amazing)
DAB Radio
CD Player + Bluetooth Phone Connection For Music Playback
Bluetooth Hands Free
Colour Drivers Information System (DIS)
Navigation System (High)
Reversing Camera
Parking System Plus (Front & Rear)
Cruise Control
Hold Assist (Auto Hanbrake & holds on hills etc)
Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (With paddle shifters & other controls)

Exterior
Brand new set of Bosch Aero Wipers
Slight tint to front windows to compliment the factory tinted rears
Heated water jet nozzles
Gas discharge headlights
LED rear lights
Front DRL's
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5's all round (Fitted 12 months ago so loads of tread left)

Mods
Racingline R600 Cold Air Intake
MST Oversized Intake Pipe
MST Oversized Turbo Elbow
Sounds quite beefy with these mods

Bad Points
The washer bottle sometimes reports that it's low on fluid eventhough it's not, it only sporadically does this, it's not all the time. Easy fix by replacing the level sensor or even potentially just cleaning the existing one.

I've owned it for 3.5 years, it had a good amount of service history before I bought it and in my ownership it had S-Tronic and diff oils done by Badger5, a couple of main Audi dealer annual services and the last service was done by an independent guy because I was laid off work due to COVID at the time and he did a better job (way more in depth than Audi and used all genuine parts and was cheaper!) I've literally just used this car to travel 1 motorway junction a day to work and back, never used the Launch Control or driven it hard.

Only reason for sale is an up coming Mortgage renwal during in which I want to get as much paid off as I can so I'm freeing up funds wherever I can. It really is a do-anything car, because of the drive modes it can be smooth quiet and comfortable when needed but also a bit loud and pretty dann fast when you want it to be, I wouldn;t be selling it if I didn't need to.

After trawling eBay & Autotrader I beleive it's priced fairly at £17,900 considering its high spec and condition. But I may be open to offers. For some reason I don't seem to receive emails from the forum (yes I've checked my settings) so bare with me if I don't reply right away.

I don't have many photos of it currently but will take some shortly.

This is how shiny it is:
52090445783_055d00a825_o.jpg

52089392012_2c2431092c_o.jpg

52090926470_c7132bb746_o.jpg

52090421431_5b598bc153_o.jpg

52090666269_da3b32d440_o.jpg

52090666334_244a70c297_o.jpg

These are from the dealer when I bought it, if anything it actually looks cleaner and more shiny now:

52090444443_4c002d682b_o.jpg

52090427791_9726bcda14_o.jpg

Last edited:
Couple of photos from today, it had a light machine polish (which it didn't really need) and a fresh coat of AG Ultra UHD Wax last weekend so it's looking very nice and is well protected.
IMG 20220807 112439 758

20220807 112035

Anyone who may interested please WhatsApp or text 07743427201 because for whatever reason I don't get emails from this website.

Open to fair offers based on the market value at the time of sale considering the spec and condition etc. I'm not in a terrible rush, only reason for sale is the fact I need a small van by next Spring.

Last edited:
That is a steal :icon thumright:

Reactions: Kayobong and Rip
Now on eBay (easy enough to find) so anyone who's interested please contact there :thumbs up:

If anyone would be able to take it away by this Sunday I'd take £15,000 as the insurance runs out on it next week and I'd rather not have to renew it if I can help it so if anyone wants to cash in on that then feel free!

Last edited:
Now sold :cool:

Reactions: Sandra and swisstony
Status
Not open for further replies.