2013 S5 Remaps

b7cbb

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Been looking into getting my S5 Re-mapped to stage 1 for the time being, Does anyone on here have there's remapped or does anyone have a reccomendation for who to get to map it.

I know alot of maps are in early progress due the security involved on the ECU, i dont want to remove the ECU would prefer a map done by OBD port.

Cheers in Advance.

Some on here have APR and MRC maps. I'm getting Revo in May when my car arrives.

Haven't heard a bad word about any of them, all seem very good. Do a search and you should uncover some basic feedback, but not that many S5 members seem to go map route whilst new.

Thanks for your reply Warren, i was told by Revo a few months ago that they couldnt remap via OBD, but that has maybe changed now. i have also seen info saying APR has had a few rolling road at over 400bhp with a stage 1. Would be very happy with that.

Be aware that a remap will void your warranty and that Audi can see it has been done when it is plugged into there diagnostic machine.
However i think Revo can Remap the S5 & S4 now Via OBD.

Be aware that a remap will void your warranty and that Audi can see it has been done when it is plugged into there diagnostic machine.
However i think Revo can Remap the S5 & S4 now Via OBD.

Strange, I'm on the market for either an A5 3.0 TDI or an S5 and my salesman just told me that the beauty is I can remap it and not worry about voiding my warranty :S

Strange, I'm on the market for either an A5 3.0 TDI or an S5 and my salesman just told me that the beauty is I can remap it and not worry about voiding my warranty :S

Depends where in the world you are buying. US customers can STASIS map and warranty transfers to them. Audi UK does not legitimately follow this rule.

Thanks for your reply Warren, i was told by Revo a few months ago that they couldnt remap via OBD, but that has maybe changed now. i have also seen info saying APR has had a few rolling road at over 400bhp with a stage 1. Would be very happy with that.

All 3.0 S4/S5 are via the port with Revo, Stage 1 (pure software adjusted & set up for your specific car) sees around 410-415Bhp, then Stage 1+ saw around 468Bhp on our development S5.

Audi S4 v Audi RS4. Does Supercharging Rule? - /CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS - YouTube

Excuse the poor quality video, however this was our Stage 1+ S5 going up against an R8 V10 at Crail last year, the R8 V10 was running stage 2 upgrades & software, so no slouch -

STaSIS Audi S5 V Audi R8 V10 at Crail - YouTube

Reactions: Forbzeeee, DAYTONA 500 and warren_S5
All 3.0 S4/S5 are via the port with Revo, Stage 1 (pure software adjusted & set up for your specific car) sees around 410-415Bhp, then Stage 1+ saw around 468Bhp on our development S5.

Audi S4 v Audi RS4. Does Supercharging Rule? - /CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS - YouTube

Excuse the poor quality video, however this was our Stage 1+ S5 going up against an R8 V10 at Crail last year, the R8 V10 was running stage 2 upgrades & software, so no slouch -

STaSIS Audi S5 V Audi R8 V10 at Crail - YouTube

What's all involved with the stage 1+? is it much more cash than the stage 1?

Stage 1+ is:

ECU remap
Pulley upgrade
DSG remap

Don't have a confirmed price yet but expect performance in region of 470bhp.

Stage 1+ is:

ECU remap
Pulley upgrade
DSG remap

Don't have a confirmed price yet but expect performance in region of 470bhp.

Close... Stage 1+ is Stage 1, with addition of the Pulley & belt kit, then Stage 1+ software upgrade.

Pulley kit - £300 + VAT
Stage 1+ upgrade from Stage 1 - £50 + VAT
Then labour time from dealer for changing pulley etc.

Stage 1+ is availble now, however not officially launched.

DSG Software, is a seperate upgrade - Coming Soon!!

Reactions: Forbzeeee and warren_S5