2013 S3 Footrest & Key....

DGF

Reaction score
Hi all, as a pround owner of a new S3 Sportback, I was surprised that it states in the brochure that the car comes with Aluminium pedals - INCLUDING FOOTREST & KEY WITH S3 LOGO..... mine has neither of these, how about others, are we all the same or did they not finish mine correctly !

Still talk to your dealer about it though. I had a brochure error when I ordered my A1... it stated folding mirrors on close which it didn't come with. My dealer gave me £100 of Audi accessories as compensation! Even though it was fixed in subsequent brochures if you have proof that you were looking at the brochure with the error you should get something.

Indeed - You might get something out of it, but the brochure isn't binding, and there is a disclaimer saying that the specs in there are subject to change at any time or something similar. You have no leg to stand on for demanding that you get what's in the brochure but you might get something from Audi in compensation.

There is no S3 key... the dealer asked audi about it. And said that I already read that there should be a S3 key.
Answer was they are looking in to it, maybe fixing something and also correcting the brochure.

I'm just wondering fixing something means!? I'm guessing a S3 sticker for the key. :D

Its a convenience key for the optional climate control when the car is closed and parking...
I thought so too!

I think you are thinking about the remote for the pre-heating option (not available in the UK) - which is something entirely different again (and not a key at all)!

Thanks Gents, have spoken with the dealer & agreed on a few freebie accessories.
Have been advised that it's a mis-print & that there is no Aluminium footrest available & no S3 key.
TBH, not very impressed, the only reason I purchased the S3 was so that I could whack my S3 key down on the table wherever I go ;)
Joking !.........

Reactions: Joetidman