2013 Audi S3

It certainly looks alot more aggressive now, and could almost pass for looking like an Audi alloy option

Get some Audi centre caps on them, the ABT ones is the only thing making them look aftermarket instead of OEM

Reactions: Johnnyb
I think Estoril will soon become unpopular. One of those colours that are pushed for a while and then lose their appeal. Blacks and '50 ' shades of grey are a better bet.

I think Estoril will always be a popular colour choice as will Panther due to the lovely Crystal and uniqueness of both when viewed in the sun, my problem is which one to choose???

I have seen both in the flesh next to each other Estoril on a S3 SB right next to an RS4 in Panther, both looked stunning but they were inside the showroom so i have yet to see them in all their glory outside in the sun.

I have went for the Estoril as my wife has a Phantom Black A1

well it's finally build week for me :) Hopefully I will get confirmation soon :D

Bet your getting well exited!!

Looking forward to you posting pics of your Ice Silver, my wife's A1 is Phantom Black with an Ice Silver roof and its nice silver, should look good on the S3.

I collect mine this afternoon.:icon_thumright:

Reactions: NotquiteWelsh and Lmg
\

Like it a lot! How about a bit of a mini review?

I'll definitely get one done soon. I had a mad weekend, literally didn't stop and now I've got to catch up with the work I neglected! I'll try get one done tonight :)

Reactions: bleedsoff
Nice color Paul!
Similar to Volvo's Amber black...
Looks black "normally" but in some light conditions you can see it shifting in different colors...

Here is my old volvo v60:
20130723_182254_RichtoneHDR_small.jpg

IMG_2335-1.jpg

Reactions: Lmg
IMG 0871I've only got the one photo today, but here she is.

Reactions: kenny_boon, Lmg, PilotAudi and 3 others
Very nice, along the lines of what I'm thinking but I want to add the black pack and black rails with pano roof. Here's one for you guys, will and exclusive colour make a diff come resale time ie not a horror like the yellow in this thread, something like Sepang blue/mica racing blue etc if I go down that route

Very nice, along the lines of what I'm thinking but I want to add the black pack and black rails with pano roof. Here's one for you guys, will and exclusive colour make a diff come resale time ie not a horror like the yellow in this thread, something like Sepang blue/mica racing blue etc if I go down that route

I think if you got an exclusive colour in one of the bright blues you'd have a car that a lot of people would want, and it could be easier to sell in the future or even get a better resale value.

I dont think paint cost will ever keep its value at resale, but the oposite is certainly true, the wrong choice will certainly hurt any resale value.

Buy a colour you like becuase you like it. Of course if you choose a custom colour of hot pink then good luck finding the one person that wants a three year old S3 in hot pink when you come to sell.

Reactions: Solly1
Thanks for the feedback, yes I would go for a colour I like but just trying to work out if going exclusive is a better option for me or going for the Misano with the black stuff to make the nice contrast and add more options to that.

Certainly thinking of a blue if I go down that route, Sepang/Mica/cornflower perhaps. Had Suzuka Grey on the rs3 which was a special colour indeed

i like suzuka grey but in the wrong light can look like a Primer.

Horrible colour.......always looked like primer!!

Sepang/Mica however I do like and if i could justify £2K for paint that's the colour i would go for, and very good for re-sale.

One of the most comprehensive articles i have found on the Audi S3 Great reading

Audi S3 2013 - Car Review | Honest John

LOL, "electromechanical actuator in the bulkhead the cabin is filled with just the right amount of sound, with just the right sporting tone", did I not post this up months ago and got no reply? It is using a synthesised sound to make the engine sound nice which is similar to what my present car uses. Seems to be a common thing these days and some produce the sound through the car's actual speakers..

Finally got a chance to upload some pics, sorry for the poor quality...
Shame I have to wait until the 23rd to pick the beast up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674886279396
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674902661861
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674919895107
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674931096075
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674944895395
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674959445248
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674972629056ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386674988461888

Reactions: ivicyrusivi, T3ryp, Johnnyb and 4 others
I'm an excited lad today. Just called the dealer to ask a question and was informed that my build week had moved forward and that the car was now built!! :) Means I will definately get it when I return from my next trip on the rigs :D

Reactions: the_lecht_rocks, Aran383, Lmg and 1 other person
Reactions: Aran383
L&L , I remember you back from when I also had an Rx8 . I as sure I sold you my racing beat air intake way back then . I too have a S3 sedan on order , and had my first test drive of the sportback only last weekend down here in Albury. Was very impressive indeed . Cannot wait until end of April next year for delivery.