2013 Audi A7 Headliner Removal

Travis Williams

Reaction score
Hi...
New to the group and I'm in need of your help. My headliner is falling (Driver's side rear). This is a project that I would like to do myself. I have replaced a few headliner in the past on other cars and they turned out pretty good. If anyone can provide me with the removal directions I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to take any chances breaking the clips.

Thanks

I'd ask why its falling 1st, as it's not an old car thus shouldn't droop at all tbh.

I'd ask why its falling 1st, as it's not an old car thus shouldn't droop at all tbh.
I have no idea.. it’s only in one spot. It happened around October while it was pretty hot. I got it back up again now it back down. I didn’t use any glue, just smooth it out with my hands.

Pics please as that's just weird.

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 311
That looks like it's had water damage as it's stained.

Best way to fix is to use some semi rigid metal strips & bond to the back being careful to not let any bonding material seep through.

Usually you have to remove grab handles, visors, side trims etc to remove the whole lot.

That looks like it's had water damage as it's stained.

Best way to fix is to use some semi rigid metal strips & bond to the back being careful to not let any bonding material seep through.

Usually you have to remove grab handles, visors, side trims etc to remove the whole lot.

Thanks...I will definitely try that first...