2012 Audi s3 8p dsg top spec reccaro’s / mag ride / nav / sunroof, Rtech stage 2+

Keane

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my massive spec 2012 Audi s3! It has every option from factory apart from cruise control and I mean every option .... magnetic ride suspension, like new factory fitted heated wingbacks, sunroof, mmi nav plus, front/ rear radar parking sensors, heated / dimming folding mirrors, auto lights/ wipers and high beam assist, afl xenon headlights (turn when steering) Bose sound system, interior styling ( gloss black interior parts and chrome touches) led footwell / puddle lights.

She’s covered 114k miles but looks and drives like a 30k mile car and that’s no joke! The interior / exterior is immaculate. Wingbacks look like new and these would fetch £2k alone if removed from the car.

Full service history and a major service carried out @ 106k which included cambelt kit and camchain/ tensioners, full oil service and haldex/ dsg oil changes costing over £1000 from Audi. I’ve done oil changes using genuine parts and best oils every 3k since ownership/Have loads of recipes.

Rtech stage 2+ custom map/ dsg map 360bhp 398ftlbs.
Full 3” milltek exhaust (sports cat)
Loba hpfp (rs4 fuel valve)
Apr runner flap delete and inlet manifold clean.
Evoms induction kit

Lowered on h&r 25mm lowering springs (also work with mag ride)

Rs3 grill, tinted windows all round.
4x Yokohama parada spec 2 tyres.

This car is good to go and is in original immaculate condition and ready to go with no work needed anytime in the near future. Genuine reason for sale hpi clear! Viewing in a secured compound only ! No test pilots. Private Message me with your number for more pics and if you would like any more info. £13,500.

f2554499a7a37edebe69aa93b17ad92f.jpg
e8abdb809ec6551affd5224cb5688490.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk