2012 a4 mmi

Audiforlife

Reaction score
Just got my hands on a 2nd hand a4 avant black edition. Noticed there are a few problems with the mmi system.
First is that the rear speakers have hardly any oomph to them. Its has a b&o system fitted.
Second is that there are too many phones connected and it keeps appearing on the screen.
Would I be best off doing a reset? Will I be any worse off?
Also the navigation doesn't seem to work either.

Sorry if all this sounds a bit dumb but I've never had a car loaded with so much tech

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

B&O has two settings for the rear speaker. First your standard fader. Second it has a DSP option in the tone settings. You can change the surround level and sound focus. This mainly changes the rear speaker levels.

Yes do a full factory reset, this should remove all the phones and may even fix your Nav. It will also reset your sound settings so beat this in mind before you play with the above.

For the Nav not working, what does it actually do or not do?

OliNix
B8.5 S4 Avant - Glacier White

Thanks. I will do the reset and go from there. To be honest I can't remember i will have a look soon and get back to you

Go into bt settings & reset, this will remove all handsets.

Reactions: Audiforlife
B&O has two settings for the rear speaker. First your standard fader. Second it has a DSP option in the tone settings. You can change the surround level and sound focus. This mainly changes the rear speaker levels.

Yes do a full factory reset, this should remove all the phones and may even fix your Nav. It will also reset your sound settings so beat this in mind before you play with the above.

For the Nav not working, what does it actually do or not do?

OliNix
B8.5 S4 Avant - Glacier White
Thanks i didn't do a reset the nav is now working for some reason.

I will have a look in the tone settings