For Sale 2012 (61 reg) Audi A5 2.0 TFSI Black Edition (S-Line) Quattro 2dr Coupe, Ibis White

Donny_DJ

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Hi everyone,
If anyone is after a clean A5 2.0 TFSI Quattro Black Edition Coupe mine is for sale via Southern Prestige.

It’s a 2012 so doesn’t suffer from the dreaded oil consumption/piston rings issue

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202002157352323

Naturally, it will be sold with a full year's MOT.

Any questions let me know.
Cheers
Dom

IMG 0727

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
Reactions: RS5 JON and GTDezza
Rang about this the other week to be told it was 2011 and already gone!
Irrelevant now anyway as no way I can risk buying a new car right now as my business is hanging by a thread with the virus situation :tired:

Rang about this the other week to be told it was 2011 and already gone!
Irrelevant now anyway as no way I can risk buying a new car right now as my business is hanging by a thread with the virus situation :tired:

Ah sorry about that - sounds like a miscommunication there. It's certainly a 2012, as confirmed on Parker's website, screenshot here:

RV61 AOY

I had temporarily asked them to delist it as needed it back for a week as had probs with my new car and Audi couldn't give me courtesy car. Yes very strange times - I'm sorry to hear your business is going through tough times due to the virus - I hope you're able to get the necessary govt support and things are ok!

Cheers Dom, thanks for your pm.
Probably just as well I didn't find out the week before last that it was still for sale as I would have probably dropped myself deeper in it!
Yeah let's hope they back up all the chit chat with some real action :icon thumright:
Cheers and good luck.

Reactions: Donny_DJ
Cheers Dom, thanks for your pm.
Probably just as well I didn't find out the week before last that it was still for sale as I would have probably dropped myself deeper in it!
Yeah let's hope they back up all the chit chat with some real action :icon thumright:
Cheers and good luck.

Yes best wishes with everything Darren