2011- Rear Red/Black Tails

warrenlord

Reaction score
Not been on in ages so happy new year everyone,

Has anyone know how much the newest tail lights are from audi or anyone in the uk?
Not sure if to buy from Germany as they seem cheap but unsure on uk prices.

Thanks

Edit: sorry if this has been covered.

If i recall they were around £160 when i priced them

Part numbers : A8P3 945 095 C
A8P3 945 096 C

Warren I can get some for you mate delivered to your door aswell, PM if interested.

Also 3dr rears are sided so you would get lhd ones from Germany.

PM me please if interested, I may even do a group buy if interested, as I know I can do them cheaper than stoke.

PM me please if interested, I may even do a group buy if interested, as I know I can do them cheaper than stoke.

How much for the Black Smoked 3 door version ?

i would be interested in a group buy for the right prce :)

PM me please if you're interested in a price so we dont fall foul of the mods/admin, if there was a need for a group buy then I'd of course openly show a price, so do you want me to start a list of interested serious parties on a new thread?

Last edited:
yes why not would love the my 11 rears as my ibis had the black theme going on and would look ace.

I will check tomorrow morning what the new prices are with vat increase & then open a thread for the group buy.

Many thanks that man!! you have to really look to see the difference, i could so easily have put that down to the light or camera angle

Many thanks that man!! you have to really look to see the difference, i could so easily have put that down to the light or camera angle

No problem mate thats what thanks button is for lol but in all seriousness your right, as i said in that particular thread it really depends on car colour to which ones suit better

Well I can get 09 or 11 rear lights, happy to do both in a group buy.

NHN can get these anyone in for a group buy?

NHN can you pm me with a price for MY11 rears when you get a chance? thanks

This is the 3dr as SB's havnt changed as yet.

PM Sent