For Sale 2011 Audi TT RS S Tronic DSG with APR Stage 2, 20" wheels and more

r_turner01

Reaction score
Sadly having to part with my beloved TT RS already, breaking my heart but it needs to be sold.

Have a look on here for the details, feel free to message me here or on ebay with any questions etc.

http://ebay.us/syQvli

Thanks

Richard

Reactions: CHEZ
I am curious why you think this?

I wonder why it needed a new ecu then only done 400 miles after...

Because theres not a single photo of the front of the car. The photos are quite limited and very poor. Any time I've sold a car privately I stick stacks of images on from every angle far enough away that you can properly see the car. This advert would actually put me off.

Because theres not a single photo of the front of the car. The photos are quite limited and very poor. Any time I've sold a car privately I stick stacks of images on from every angle far enough away that you can properly see the car. This advert would actually put me off.

Yeah I thought that too.
There's a rabbit away on this..

Right To answer these frankly absurd questions as clearly not read my advert properly. I have only done 400 miles since I bought the car due it being winter, and I refuse to use my weekend car in bad weather, as I stated. I daily drive my company car. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of it and I am hoping to add more pics in the next day or so.

The ecu was sent away for remapping and due to a fault with the original one, so he replaced it with a genuine audi one. It drives faultless and I'm sorry for mentioning important things like that.

If you don't wish to buy my car that is perfectly fine but to jump to conclusions like oh he's only done 400 miles must be some thing wrong with it is ridiculous, it's insured for 5000 a year so why would I waste them driving in winter?

My only reason for selling this fantastic car is I really can't afford to do the full build I wanted for track use, it is painful enough to have to sell it let alone now have to justify it to people that I can't afford to do it.

I'm sorry if you think that isn't good enough but any one is welcome to come see the car including it's absolutely fine front end.

Having had big plans for the summer reading all this just kicks me while I am already down so thanks for that.

And just for sake of good order.. pic of the front until I can get more pictures.

20181020-142442.jpg

I am a new member yes.. who up until last week was all set to be part of a new group and was really looking forward to it until financial issues came to our door, so sorry I've not been on my a game this week.

“Reading all this just kicks me when I’m down”

Over two questions???? One of which gives you valid feedback on your advent and helps you improve it?

Hang on, I’ll get my violin out. I’m welling up here.