1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2011 Audi A3 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition DSG S-Tronic Ibis White

Dubjam Nov 8, 2017

1. Dubjam

Dubjam a bullet with butterfly wings Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi A3 Black Edition

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. scaramanga

scaramanga Member

PM sent

Dubjam likes this.
  4. Dubjam

Dubjam a bullet with butterfly wings Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi A3 Black Edition

Both pm's replied too

5. Turboadam

Turboadam New Member

Hi!

I tried contacting you on eBay but didnt get a reply, please can you email me at , would like to view the car asap

adam

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Dubjam likes this.
  6. Dubjam

Hi Adam

Its best to remove your email address from a public forum but I will drop you an email and pm shortly - apologies for the delay

7. Dubjam

What a pair of time wasters they both where, I forget how many dreamers you get when selling cars :)

Bumpty Bump

8. Dubjam

Bumpt

9. Pete M

Pete M New Member

Hi,
    I have followed your ebay link and the sale has ended, does that mean you have sold the car? If not before we go any further how much it for sale for please.
    Regards
    Pete

10. Pete M

Pete M New Member

Hi again,
    I have manage to find the original ebay sale via a link, please ignore my request above, It's a great looking car but way out of my budget.

11. Dubjam

Still for sale, just not fussed about selling at the moment hence not renewing the ebay ad for the time being