2010 S3 Sepang Blue For Sale - See Here Pistonheads / Autotrader

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
my perfect car and the colour id spec if i had the choice unfortunately ive struggled to scrape together to buy my 07 s3 however its all mine, now time for the vulture part id doubt youll trade the buckets out?

my perfect car and the colour id spec if i had the choice unfortunately ive struggled to scrape together to buy my 07 s3 however its all mine, now time for the vulture part id doubt youll trade the buckets out?

I wish I could sell it to you I really do, I would like to see the car still on here as I still love it. The seats are big selling point for the car unfortunately.

if i win the lottery this weekend ill let you know :laugh: best of luck with the sale pal and enjoy the caymen pics of it? :)

cayman1.jpg

cayman2.jpg

Thanks. Here you go

Now that is more like it!!!

Shes a beaut Dave, good luck with the sale and I hope Porsche ownership is enjoyable for you!

Now that is more like it!!!

Shes a beaut Dave, good luck with the sale and I hope Porsche ownership is enjoyable for you!

The porsche is a beaut I agree, still have a very soft spot for the S3. It's a good buy in my eyes for the spec of it. Considering other cars without buckets and colour + other options.

BTW: Porsche needs a battery already £130 from porsche

David

Dave by the looks of your nice big house you can easily afford the porsche lol :)

Well thats my mum and dads house so.... :)

Errrrm not really.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.