1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 s line a4

Rich76 Apr 17, 2017

1. Rich76

Rich76 Active Member Team Phantom TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 S-line owners group

Here is the start of my s line project , it's being 8 years since I had a car that I felt I could stamp my own mark on but have owned several special cars in the past that I have modified mainly for performance

Before I collected the car I asked for garage to sort the alloys and change the colour, I'm told they are a stock Audi colour now.

Upon getting home , it was straight up on the stands to sort the corroded calipers out.

Next up was a good wash and couple of coats of polish plus a debadge

Next up
    Change air filter
    Change spark plugs
    More polish

I then will look at extracting a few more ponies and maybe look at strut braces etc

Attached Files:

2. holmefield

holmefield Active Member

Nice looking A4, love the flat bottomed steering wheel

3. Rich76

Sat on the beach in sunny Spain thinking what else I need to do to the car

Where is the best place to get the caps for the wheel bolts ?
    With the refurberd alloys the rusty bolts let it down .
    Audio parts do them for £10 a set but want £5 to deliver them
    Any one know if Tps do them?

4. Rich76

Did a bit more today

Another coat of poor boys black hole
    Then a coat of
    Nattys blue

Attached Files:

5. Rich76

Next up is the engine bay

Not looking too bad but needs a good clean and some of the bolts are rusty but I've made a change on changing them

All new bolts are stainless steel

Attached Files:

6. Rich76

After yet another wash the postman delivered my wheel nut covers so went from

Much better

Attached Files:

7. Rich76

Today's small change

Attached Files:

8. Rich76

Today's updates

Quick layer of polish on the wheels

Mirror mounted indicators and rear clear lamp sections smoked

I also added a couple of auxiliary earths in the engine bay, not sure if they are needed on this car but I have had good results from fitting them in the past and the jap boys rave about them

Attached Files:

9. Rich76

Today's additions

Syc customs is a new venture by the company I work for , at the moment they are predominantly BMW , mini and Harley Davidson but going forwards they will be branching out .

The fuel tanks are done if the work they can arrange

10. Rich76

Images now attached

Attached Files:

11. Rich76

Washed the car this morning nice and early whilst still cool and found this

Attached Files:

12. Rich76

Have touched the scrape in
    Polished the car yet again and added a guy Martin sticker
    Also coated the windows with autoglym glass guard then it rained so can show the results

Attached Files:

13. Rich76

Cheeky little shot taken on the mountain road in to Andorra

Attached Files:

14. Rich76

Grr something has hit my wheel and chipped the paint !
    Company that refurbed the wheels isn’t answering the phone so can’t ask the paint code.
    Though he did say it was an Audi wheel colour when he did them.
    Has any one got any ideas!

15. Rich76

Did the air box mod yesterday
    Drilled a series of holes in the base of the air box to draw cold air in from the wheel arch area.
    Also opened up the blanking plate that sits on the grill directly in front of the air scoop and then like many after market air scoops have I blanked off the top holes to stop it drawing warm air in from the engine bay, I did this by shaping a genuine piece of carbon fibre

Attached Files: