2010 B8 Avant 2.0 S-Line Spacers

GjrBartlett

Reaction score
Evening,

Can I get a quote for spacers front (10mm) & rear (15mm) for the car above.

Regards, Gareth.

Thanks for the reply Damian,

Is that the 'norm' in regards to spacers purchased for this model?

Yes most if not all the sets we've sold for the A4 B8 have been 10mm front and 15mm rear.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi Damien, I'll sort out the purchase of these next week, if that's okay?

i'm also interested in what suspensions options you have/recommend, as your website doesn't include the B8 in the search facility.

Gareth.

No problem, thanks.

Are you looking for springs, springs and shocks or coilovers?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Morning, Springs initially, (may go to Coilovers in the future).

Car is on standard S-Line Suspension with 18's at present, so looking to go a little lower.

What's my options & what additional drop am I looking at?

How do I purchase the Spacers (10mm w/bolts - £90 & 15mm w/bolts - £100) as the price is different on the website.

Cheers, Gareth.

Morning,

Would something like a 30mm/35mm drop be enough for you?

How are you wanting to pay for the spacers?

Damian @ DPM Performance

I think that drop would be more than enough over my standard set-up.

What's the easiest way to purchase the spacers, looking to pay by card.

You just need to give us a call on 01207 561606, we can also discuss lowering options then as well.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Evening, Sorry for late reply, currently north of the border visiting the outlaws.

I'll give you a call on Monday to purchase the spacers & chat spring choices etc...

Thanks again Damian,

I'm await their arrival like a child on Christmas morning!

Morning,

The springs should be with you today via DPD and the spacers should be with you tomorrow via City Link.

Thanks again.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Arrived safe & sound, Spacers getting fitted tomorrow & the springs whilst the car is in for its MOT in a few weeks time.

Just unpackaged the Spacers, I hope I'm not missing the obvious, but when comparing the bolts supplied with the 10mm Spacers, they were LONGER than those supplied with the 15mm Spacers?!

i presume they've been packaged in the wrong boxes?

Last edited:
Arrived safe & sound, Spacers getting fitted tomorrow & the springs whilst the car is in for its MOT in a few weeks time.

Just unpackaged the Spacers, I hope I'm not missing the obvious, but when comparing the bolts supplied with the 10mm Spacers, they were LONGER than those supplied with the 15mm Spacers?!

Hi GjrBartlett, hope you don't mind me looking for info via your request thread.
Any chance you can take some side, front & rear pics of wheels after you fit spacers, I'm interested in how they look before I purchase the same size spacers.

Cheers mate, John G.

Hi GjrBartlett, hope you don't mind me looking for info via your request thread.
Any chance you can take some side, front & rear pics of wheels after you fit spacers, I'm interested in how they look before I purchase the same size spacers.

Cheers mate, John G.

Not at all mate, pleased to offer some help if I can.

I'll get some 'before' pics tomorrow, I'll hopefully get them fitted tomorrow afternoon, but I've now got a 2 year old with chicken pox to contend with, so fitting maybe delayed!

Mine were £190 including P&P for you info & next day delivery, so can't recommend Damian at DPM highly enough.

Last edited:
Not at all mate, pleased to offer some help if I can.

I'll get some 'before' pics tomorrow, I'll hopefully get them fitted tomorrow afternoon, but I've not got a 2 year old with chicken pox to contend with, so fitting maybe delayed!

Mine were £190 including P&P for you info & next day delivery, so can't recommend Damian at DPM highly enough.

Cheers for this mate, and hope your kid gets better soon.

Morning,

Hmmm, the 10mm spacer bolts should be 35mm, the 15mm spacer bolts should be 40mm.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cheers mate, John G.

Hello mate, Afraid I won't get the spacers on till Tues/Wed next week when I'm back in work, as their currently sat in my office.

Once done I'll email you some pics. Gareth.

Hello mate, Afraid I won't get the spacers on till Tues/Wed next week when I'm back in work, as their currently sat in my office.

Once done I'll email you some pics. Gareth.

No probs Gareth, I'm getting my wheels re-furb'd before I order/fit the spacers anyway.

John G.

Cheers mate, John G.

Hello mate, Spacers fitted, have a look at my thread in the Projects section.

'The Avant Project - A Work In Progress'

Hope this helps, I'm really pleased with the results, really keen to get my Eibach Pro's fitted now!

Reactions: JG51 AUD
Hello mate, Spacers fitted, have a look at my thread in the Projects section.

'The Avant Project - A Work In Progress'

Hope this helps, I'm really pleased with the results, really keen to get my Eibach Pro's fitted now!

Cheers Gareth, I'll have a look mate.

John G