2010+ Audi A3 Cup/Card holder

buzzkip

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of somewhere I can purchase a Cup Holder or Card Tray for my 2010 A3? I want to fill the 3 unused buttons to the right of the caution button.

Cheers!

Cup holder

Coin tray

I was considering this at one point but from what I remember the coin tray was rather pricey for what it actually was!

Let us know how you get on.

If its the MY10 or MY11, then you cant, its a static strip now, they're not removable to fit the card tray anymore, due to the crap MY09 alignment issues.

Oh :( I hate having unused & non-illuminated buttons / blanks! Gutted :/

It's strange that it's in the handbook though, that's how I discovered it. I just assumed it was an extra that my car didn't have and would have thought it would have been possible to retrofit? I wouldn't mind something else there to replace the blanks.

I'm getting my S3 grill fitted tomorrow by Audi, I'll ask them about it and post back

I'm getting my S3 grill fitted tomorrow by Audi, I'll ask them about it and post back

Why didnt you ask, I would of fitted it, how much are they charging you for that, I'd drive up to do it aswell if it wasnt to far lol.

I didn't know you fit :D I live in Northamptonshire / Daventry

Well I'm in north london tomorrow mid morning, could drive up from there & fit for you, give me a bell, I'll email my number now.

Looks pretty neat, not too sure if i would go coin tray or cup holder as the cup holder may be open to abuse and its extremely close to the console.

Is anyone fitting these in manchester?