Niskai

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm trying to locate what pin on the ABS module the 12V switched line from the TPMS dash button should be wired to? I've followed the steps located here, but the pins that are suggested for use on the ABS plug (27 or 41) are not correct for my 8P (NAR MY2010 2.0T).

I've already completed the VCDS coding, and verified that the TPMS is functioning correctly (again, slightly different from the steps mentioned, but fairly intuitive). I just have to reset it each time from VCDS.

Everything else has worked out swimmingly with a few minor hiccups, but I'd like to put this issue to bed. Anyone have any ideas/diagrams?

Thanks!

Pretty sure on a 2010 you don't use the switch you reset it through the dash menu

When I was researching this initially, I thought the same thing, but it seems that the dash menu resetting functionality wasn't until 2011. At least, that's what I found, and my various attempts at coding it to work seems to back that up. I could be wrong though.

Edit: For what it's worth, I knew a guy with a MY2010 NAR TT, and I noticed that he has the dash button for TPMS. If he still lived around here, I'd ask to take a look at his ABS plug...

If anyone else is searching for this answer in the future, it's pin 35. I'll add pictures and specifics of my ABS module model number, etc. soon to make this even more searchable.

My TPMS journey has finally come to an end! IT'S WORKING!

Reactions: Nikolaos and samisnake
If anyone else is searching for this answer in the future, it's pin 35. I'll add pictures and specifics of my ABS module model number, etc. soon to make this even more searchable.

My TPMS journey has finally come to an end! IT'S WORKING!

Hi!
I had tpms been fitted, (a3 8p facelift) the dis shows that tpms is enabled, though it cannot confirm the values..
Just to note that i do not have sensor in each and every tyre.. just retrieving info from the abs unit.
Any ideas on how to make it work?

Last edited: