2010 A4 Tdie Se Tecknik Build Thread

Josh Pereira

Hi everyone,
I have been loitering around alot of forums lately looking to get more out of my Audi.
I have finally decided to stick around here after reading so much useful friendly advice from other members on the forum.
Its very pleasing to see even 'Noob' questions being answered/ replied to politely.

Im more of a motorbike enthusiast when it comes to performance! However My beloved 2010 Audi A4 2.0 Tdie Se Tecknik 136 ps is my first car and never fails to put a smile on my face when I look at her. The best part of her is the B&O sound system :drool:.

Im looking to upgrade the following in no particular order after reading various threads. So please try and be nice with my 'noob' questions.

• Tru8ps fog lights, white led drl lights &osrams night breakers
  • Windscreen jet fan washer
  • Interior led lamp kit & number plate light
  • Rear led tail light retrofitted
  • JL subwoofer upgrade for the b&o
  • Carbon firbe boot spoiler
  • S-line Rear diffuser
  • Black alloys
I would love to do the Halogen- bi xenon conversion but still unclear in terms of Mot passing every year. Also if someone in London is capable to carry out the job.
Enough of me jabbering, looking forward to picking your brains!

Josh Pereira

I didnt want to start a new thread for this, however if mods can move it to a build thread that would be great.

I went one better than getting hid kits. I completed the halogen to bi-xenon headlight retrofit installed by Audi-Retrofits aka @Ash187

Ash has been excellent, professional & helpful fitting these for me, thoroughly recommended for any retrofits!

All went smooth apart from a faulty ballast and the kufatec adaptec wiring not being long enough.

6000k bulbs on order! At the moment its got the oem 4300 k bulbs.

Next upgrade will be a carbon fibre boot lip spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator: