2009 A5 interior & exterior bulbs

Lord

Reaction score
Can you give me a price on the following for a 2009 A5 coupe, all in LED please. The car doesn't have the interior light pack.

Number plate lights
Front indicators
Rear indicators

I also want the interior bulbs but I understand you've provided a price elsewhere on this forum of £29. Does this include a glove box light? I don't think mine has a light in the glove box. Is this normal or do some cars not have them?

Thanks

Hi @Lord

sorry for the delay in replying.

Plate lights are £6 for the pair and the interior kit for cars with no light pack is £29, no glove box light is included as if you don't have a light pack its not fitted. you can retrofit one in there.

cant do the indicators just yet, will be doing a group buy in the next few weeks for the fronts as I think they are the same as the facelift ones.

Thanks
trups

Thanks for the reply. How much of a job is it to fit a glove box light?

For the plate lights is that for bulbs or complete units?

How do I pay?

Hi @Lord

For the plate lights it's the bulbs that are replacement drop in.

You would need to remove the glove box to carry it out. Would take around 30mins to do I would say if you wanted to fit it.

Trups

Are there any issues with the bulbs, if read about some people having problems unless they'd changes the full unit. I suppose they could have just been cheap/incorrect bulbs

Reactions: t8ups
Hi.

Mine are error free and direct swaps, no issues. mine are also a brightness where it looks factory as oppose to aftermarket so look great.

Trups

Sounds good to me then mate. So £29 for interior, £6 for the plates, how much for postage? How do I pay? Is there a website or just PayPal / bank transfer?

Reactions: t8ups
Thanks. Keep me updated when the LED indicators are ready.

Do you do LED fog light bulbs for the front?

Excellent service. All bulbs received yesterday, 1 day after ordering.

I'm sure it's right but I noticed that there's 1 bulb which has a wire attached to it with the same fitment as a 501. What does this bulb do and is it correct that there is only 1?

Thanks

Thanks mate, fitted them all today. I can't get the boot one on but I think I've bent the metal clip while trying to put the bulb in. Either that or I've damaged the bulb. Never mind though, I've got a spare bulb holder that I'll try fitting later this week

Hi.

Make sure the metal pins are lining up with the pins on the white connector as if they ain't touching then you won't get power to the bulb.

Thanks
Trups

I tried that but still nothing. I'll have to check the fuse too

Hi JG.

I am just waiting on a reply from my supplier then il post info, fingers crossed I can get them sorted this week.

Trups

Reactions: RS5 JON