2009 A5 interior & exterior bulbs

Lord

Can you give me a price on the following for a 2009 A5 coupe, all in LED please. The car doesn't have the interior light pack.

Number plate lights
Front indicators
Rear indicators

I also want the interior bulbs but I understand you've provided a price elsewhere on this forum of £29. Does this include a glove box light? I don't think mine has a light in the glove box. Is this normal or do some cars not have them?

Thanks

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Hi @Lord

sorry for the delay in replying.

Plate lights are £6 for the pair and the interior kit for cars with no light pack is £29, no glove box light is included as if you don't have a light pack its not fitted. you can retrofit one in there.

cant do the indicators just yet, will be doing a group buy in the next few weeks for the fronts as I think they are the same as the facelift ones.

Thanks
trups

Lord

Thanks for the reply. How much of a job is it to fit a glove box light?

For the plate lights is that for bulbs or complete units?

How do I pay?

Lord

Are there any issues with the bulbs, if read about some people having problems unless they'd changes the full unit. I suppose they could have just been cheap/incorrect bulbs

Lord

Sounds good to me then mate. So £29 for interior, £6 for the plates, how much for postage? How do I pay? Is there a website or just PayPal / bank transfer?

Lord

Excellent service. All bulbs received yesterday, 1 day after ordering.

I'm sure it's right but I noticed that there's 1 bulb which has a wire attached to it with the same fitment as a 501. What does this bulb do and is it correct that there is only 1?

Thanks

Lord

Thanks mate, fitted them all today. I can't get the boot one on but I think I've bent the metal clip while trying to put the bulb in. Either that or I've damaged the bulb. Never mind though, I've got a spare bulb holder that I'll try fitting later this week

JG51 AUD

:sign hijacked: sorry Lord.

Trups, any update on group buy for front led indicator bulbs, interested.
JG

JG51 AUD

Hi JG.

I am just waiting on a reply from my supplier then il post info, fingers crossed I can get them sorted this week.

Trups

Cheers Trups, can you drop me a pm re cost + p&p when you get them.

JG