2009 A3 1.4TFSI resonator delete/new back box.

Harry Bukin

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently brought a 2009 Audi A3 S-Line S-Tronic 1.4TFSI. I have seen a few videos of the resonator deletes making the cars actually sound really nice. But the problem I have found is that the resonator is connected to the back box and cannot be swapped interdependently. This meant that i will probably have to change the entire section as i do not want to have to manually cut up the sections. I have looked all around for a 1.4TFSI back box and cant seem to find anything anywhere so im wondering if any of you people have found any for a reasonable price?

Kind Regards,

Harry.

Hi,

I have recently brought a 2009 Audi A3 S-Line S-Tronic 1.4TFSI. I have seen a few videos of the resonator deletes making the cars actually sound really nice. But the problem I have found is that the resonator is connected to the back box and cannot be swapped interdependently. This meant that i will probably have to change the entire section as i do not want to have to manually cut up the sections. I have looked all around for a 1.4TFSI back box and cant seem to find anything anywhere so im wondering if any of you people have found any for a reasonable price?

Kind Regards,

Harry.

Don't know if it will fit or not, you'll have to check up on this. But I have the back box from a Golf MK7 1.4 Tsi if it's any good to you

finding aftermarket stuff for the a3 1.4tfsi is really hard
as lakers suggested, maybe that might be a solution, fitting from a golf 1.4tsi (but i'd say MK6 because of the year)
if not, i'm affraid you'll have to change the entire section if you dont want to cut it.

finding aftermarket stuff for the a3 1.4tfsi is really hard
as lakers suggested, maybe that might be a solution, fitting from a golf 1.4tsi (but i'd say MK6 because of the year)
if not, i'm affraid you'll have to change the entire section if you dont want to cut it.
Hey Man,

Thanks for your reply! That's a really good idea I will look into it:D
Yeah hopefully that isn't the case but I guess if it comes down to it, it may be the only option to cut it:/

Thanks again!:D