For Sale 2008 Audi A3 2.0 TDI SE Sportback - Full Audi Service History + 10m MOT

670ak

Reaction score
I brought this car at the very beginning of the year and will be sad to see her go, however I have recently started my own business and now use a van, meaning the car hardly gets used.

Main points:

2 owners in total, the first of brought the car brand new and kept it until December last year.
2.0 TDI 140 bhp engine
Low tax bracket
128k aprox on the clock
Full Audi service history - each service and MOT carried out by the supplying dealership.
Last serviced at 120k aprox - this was a major service including brake fluid replacement
Cambelt and waterpump renewed last year by Audi themselves at 118k.

Lovely Dakar beige paintwork - a colour that has grown on me since purchasing the car - has a flip effect in the light.

Cream leather inside with wood inlays.

In keeping with the previous owners standards, I also took the car to a main dealer for its MOT this year, they were quite fussy and I ended up replacing a coil spring along with the rear disks / pads for its MOT - now valid until mid July 2019 with no advisories.

Spec:
Climate control
Full leather seats
Original alloy wheels in excellent condition
Auto lights
Cruise control
Auto wipers
Spare wheel
EGR blanked
55 MPG average

Stamped service log (10 from memory), owners manuals, 2 remote keys and full V5 in my name/address all present and correct.

Will be very sad to see her go

Asking £3,250 - possibly not the cheapest out there - but worth the extra - though I am willing to negotiate on price. That said, find another with such a high spec, low number of owners, and full Audi service history.

Located Inverness-shire, well worth travelling to view, can pick up from local train/bus station or airport.

More photos can be sent and can pass on registration to interested parties if needbe

Last edited:
I brought this car at the very beginning of the year and will be sad to see her go, however I have recently started my own business and now use a van, meaning the car hardly gets used.

Main points:

2 owners in total, the first of brought the car brand new and kept it until December last year.
2.0 TDI 140 bhp engine
Low tax bracket
128k aprox on the clock
Full Audi service history - each service and MOT carried out by the supplying dealership.
Last serviced at 120k aprox - this was a major service including brake fluid replacement
Cambelt and waterpump renewed last year by Audi themselves at 118k.

Lovely Dakar beige paintwork - a colour that has grown on me since purchasing the car - has a flip effect in the light.

Cream leather inside with wood inlays.

In keeping with the previous owners standards, I also took the car to a main dealer for its MOT this year, they were quite fussy and I ended up replacing a coil spring along with the rear disks / pads for its MOT - now valid until mid July 2019 with no advisories.

Spec:
Climate control
Full leather seats
Original alloy wheels in excellent condition
Auto lights
Cruise control
Auto wipers
Spare wheel
EGR blanked
55 MPG average

Stamped service log (10 from memory), owners manuals, 2 remote keys and full V5 in my name/address all present and correct.

Will be very sad to see her go

Asking £3,250 - possibly not the cheapest out there - but worth the extra - though I am willing to negotiate on price. That said, find another with such a high spec, low number of owners, and full Audi service history.

Located Inverness-shire, well worth travelling to view, can pick up from local train/bus station or airport.

More photos can be sent and can pass on registration to interested parties if needbe

Hi there can I phone you to arrange viewing, I’m in Nairn

Thanks

No it’s still here, I deleted the pictures and decided I didn’t want to ever sell it but PM me - it’s not getting used enough to justify really

I have my eye on an another car, so although it was withdrawn from sale, its now available - PM for photos or info. Has a new set of BBS alloys and new tyres x4 two months (500 miles back), mileage is 129,500.