2007 S3 Fuel pump

Danulet

Reaction score
Hello, I'm am searching for the oem code for the in tank fuel pump I have the BHZ engine any other information I will be here to respond

Is it the If its a High pressure fuel pump here is the part number ( 06F 127 025 K ) your in luck i have 1 for sale 2nd hand but in perfectly great condition , i bought a new 1 with uprated internals for ST2

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Is it the If its a High pressure fuel pump here is the part number ( 06F 127 025 K ) your in luck i have 1 for sale 2nd hand but in perfectly great condition , i bought a new 1 with uprated internals for ST2

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
The OP is looking for the LPFP that is found in the petrol tank

Reactions: ch1z64
Lift rear seat & you can find the pumps there with part no embossed into the plastic, may have to remove the protective cap, but remember there's 1 each side on quattro.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch1z64 and palmgrooves
BHZ here as well, pn not listed on 7zap (not sure how baout most recent etka). Note there are 2 pumps
Should be

https://www.mister-auto.ie/fuel-pump/hella/8tf-358-146-811/

MANUFACTURER REFERENCES
VOLKSWAGEN
  • OEM 1K0 919 051 BK
  • OEM 1K0 919 051 BM
  • OEM 1K0 919 051 CN
  • OEM 1K0 919 051 DE

I'm not affiliated with the page, it's just where I buy. I tend to search by part number that I take out of the car, but sometimes that's sometimes just not possible.
    Many pages like mister-auto, autodoc, eurocarparts etc. will let you search by your car reg. (UK and Ireland at least)

That:
Lift rear seat & you can find the pumps there with part no bossed into the plastic, may have to remove the protective cap, but remember there's 1 each side on quattro.

Reactions: bronco
Thnaks you all for the help now with the knowledge i can buy the right part and changint
Have a nice day

Apologies, I've been looking into this some more as I'm looking at something else and the exact PN for 2007 BHZ is 1K0919051AS.
But the above PN came up on mister auto earlier on.