2007 Pre-facelift A3 8P black front grill

tuff_runt

Reaction score
Hi everyone (first post)

I've basically spent the past 4 weeks banging my head against the wall, ordering and returning poor quality FK front grills for my pre-facelift A3.

Basically, I'm after a black grill for my 2007 A3 as a direct replacement for the chrome/grey original. Does such a thing exist?

I'm perfectly happy to pay big money, so if Audi DO offer genuine black optic grills for their pre-facelift models then I'm happy to pay for them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Sure. The part number for the kit (grill, badge, plate filler) is 8P4853651DVMZKT.
Will likely be between 180-250gbp from somewhere like TPS or Stoke Audi.

5298_x800.jpg

That's great, finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you for your help. Off to buy!

What was wrong with your FK grill?
A lot of people on here have them and are quite happy with it?

One of the FK grilles I purchased off eBay came with broken clips. Another was from a hugely unreliable shop who messed me around.

The third, ordered directly from Amazon, came with huge amounts of distortion on the surround where the clips had been moulded onto the back, and it was also covered in scratches.

Maybe I've just been terribly unlucky, but I just wasn't happy to use a cheap part on such a nice car.

They're the guys who screwed me around :)

"Yep, item is in stock." Two days after order placement... "oh, item is no longer in stock. We have alternatives though." etc. etc. etc.