2007 A3 Tdi 170 Quattro (S-Line) lots of advice needed please

Also while I think about it i brought a cheap boost gauge and manual boost controller thinking there would be instructions and there was ****** all so is there a guide anywhere or does anyone have pictures of their install? More for the gauge than the boost controller.

Bit of haggling and got it for £28.50, £33.70 including postage. Quite happy with that.

Reactions: phil miller
The sqeek you have may be the bose sub. I had this wen i first brougt my a3. If you have bose you just need to tighten the bolts. You remove boot trim and then you can tighten. Its on the passenger side left rear

Reactions: Adam916
The sqeek you have may be the bose sub. I had this wen i first brougt my a3. If you have bose you just need to tighten the bolts. You remove boot trim and then you can tighten. Its on the passenger side left rear

Will definitely be looking at this when I get home, still in Sunderland visiting family so the boot is full of crap, ****** kids:tearsofjoy:

:) :) :)

Yes but unfortunately won't be on the car :-( football commitments Saturday and Sunday. Add that to the fact that I'm neither qualified/brave enough/ equipped to do anything haha :)

Hoping to go to see Phil Miller to get it all done next week sometime, either that or may get it done locally if he can't get me in.

Also for anyone interested I have a 45% discount code for GSF car parts....WED45 it was valid from yesterday up until 23:59 tonight. The place I've had my car done at have just ordered a quite a few things off there and knocked £20 off my bill because certain things work out cheaper than they pay trade! I think GSF are a bit overpriced compared to other parts companies but codes like this more than make up for it imo.

Just remember you need the metal gasket for the inlet manifold and not the rubber one, obviously if you quote your reg they'll give you the rubber one for the plastic inlet. I've changed the manifold too. If I remember rightly there was a bracket to the right that needed "fettling" to fit.

Sitting nicee, some tints would go beautifully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting nicee, some tints would go beautifully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply had loads of **** going on...Anyway...been toying with the idea of tints but I have to weigh up whether it's worth getting pulled every time I go anywhere around where I live lol. Everyone I know with tints round here gets pulled almost on a daily basis it's that ridiculous. That's why I haven't lowered it by much, just upgraded really. (Will do a short review on the B12 kit)

Sorry for the late reply had loads of **** going on...Anyway...been toying with the idea of tints but I have to weigh up whether it's worth getting pulled every time I go anywhere around where I live lol. Everyone I know with tints round here gets pulled almost on a daily basis it's that ridiculous. That's why I haven't lowered it by much, just upgraded really. (Will do a short review on the B12 kit)

Just get the backs tinted if that's the case? Your allowed any % of tint from the B pillar back, fronts have to let 70% light in so you can only get a 30% tint which probably isn't worth it. I've got 35% all round and not been pulled as of yet thank God lol I'd go 35% on the backs max 20%.