2007 a3 s line wheels onto an a4

yendall24

Reaction score
hi all i am looking for a bit of advice . i need to know if a set of 2007 factory fit s line alloy wheels .width 7.5" ET 54 wheel diametre 18" with a tyre size of 225/40/18 will go straight on an audi a4 2004 many thanks in advance

They will fit yes, but the offset is such that they will sit 11mm further into the arches than a set designed for an A4 with an ET of 43, combined with only a 7.5J wheel I think that would look a bit silly myself.

hi all . i have got another query do any of you know if audi s8 alloys will fit on my 2004 a4 . the wheel size is 8j offset 48 rim size 18" pcd 112 tyre size 245/45/18 many thanks

Last edited:
This is something i have always pondered,if my a4 has an offset of 43 and the a3 wheels are 54 then yes there is a difference of 11,but given that the a3 wheels are 7.5 as opposed to 8 inches then there is roughly 13mm difference in wheel width alone,so where does this 13mm go?
Is it split 6.5mm either side or does the full 13mm add to the 11mm making the wheel sit 24mm into the arch?
Slightly confusing as you need to know what thickness wheel spacers to buy and what length wheel nuts as well.hmmm...

The bloke i sold my S line A3 wheels to pu them on an A4, they fit ok with no issues but they do look weird! especially on the back, needs spacers!! ALso the tyre size being 225 instead of 235 didnt help!

How do you sort the offset problem?
I've just got a set of s3 alloys for my a4 (b5) quattro and obviously i found out they have a different offset after i bought them lol!

How do you sort the offset problem?
I've just got a set of s3 alloys for my a4 (b5) quattro and obviously i found out they have a different offset after i bought them lol!
You could run hubcentric spacers and extended wheel bolts .