2007 A3 8P boot intermittent fault

leecool

Reaction score
Hi guys, since owning my A3 for 7 years I have eventually decided to ask about my boot issue.
If I open the doors using the key fob the boot does not unlock along with the doors, even if I double click it.
I have had a leaking rear wiper motor & I repaired that, the issue started many years before that incident tho'
The boot opens without fault when using the dedicated middle button on the fob.
Any help is graciously appreciated.
Cheers guys!!:blackrs4:

Hi guys, since owning my A3 for 7 years I have eventually decided to ask about my boot issue.
If I open the doors using the key fob the boot does not unlock along with the doors, even if I double click it.
I have had a leaking rear wiper motor & I repaired that, the issue started many years before that incident tho'
The boot opens without fault when using the dedicated middle button on the fob.
Any help is graciously appreciated.
Cheers guys!!:blackrs4:

I don't think my boot opens when i unlock my doors and only does it when i press middle button but by doing that' my other doors are still locked which i think is normal as i haven't known it any other way . But now you have brought it to my attention i will check mine when i unlock my doors and report back tomorrow .
Have you checked your coding to see if unlocking doors activates boot too . I think it would be in Module 9