1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2006 Audi RS4 B7 Avant for sale

Ashley Johnson Aug 24, 2017

1. Ashley Johnson

Ashley Johnson New Member

2006 Audi RS4 Avant (91000 miles) in Phantom Black, with the following options.
    • Recaro bucket seats
    • Sunroof
    • Sports steering wheel
    • Carbon fibre trim
    • Satnav
    This is a well loved and carefully maintained example of an incredible car. In the last year alone, it has had
    • Gearbox rebuild (2nd & 3rd gear replaced)
    • New oil cooler
    • Secondary air system replaced
    • Carbon build-up removed
    • Full Audi service
    • New front tyres
    The secondary air system is known to fail on these engines, and is expensive to repair. This car has had all remedial work done, so should require no additional attention for some time to come. Brakes and tyres are all in good condition, everything works properly and there are no leaks or problems. It drives perfectly, looks and sounds fantastic. A real head-turner.

The car is completely standard apart from a Nokia bluetooth hands-free kit which integrates with the car stereo, and a GPS radar detector and speedometer.

I bought this car when I was working from home, to use on weekends. I now commute Monday to Friday, so am looking for something cheaper to run. It's been a real pleasure to own and will be sorely missed.

Full advert and more photos on Pistonheads - https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...vant-bucket-seats-sunroof-satnav-bose/7493708

£17,300 - Any questions, please ask. I am based in Ferndown, Dorset. Serious buyers only please.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Chrisb7a4

Chrisb7a4 Member

So wish I had the money.
    Lovely car. Good luck with the sale

4. Ashley Johnson

Thanks Chris. They really are incredible cars, hope it goes to a good home ...

5. Sid H

Sid H New Member

Fancy swaps for my S1 Mate

6. Ashley Johnson

Thanks Sid, think I need something a bit bigger though.

7. Ashley Johnson

Not sure how to edit a post, but the asking price is now £16,800

Furryhobnob likes this.
  8. Ashley Johnson

Still not sure how to edit a post :blush: but the asking price is now £16,500. Any questions, please ask