1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2006 Audi A4 Avant Special Edition

kev-s Nov 14, 2020

1. kev-s

kev-s Registered User

2006 Audi A4 Avant S-Line 2.0T 220bhp petrol Special Edition

Just under 134'000 miles on the clock, brand new MOT, full service history, Audi up to 99'000 then serviced by independents and myself with receipts to prove

Had new cambelt kit and water pump along with new discs and pads on the front at 115'000 miles

Had a full service (oil, all filters, plugs etc...) this year at 132'000 miles with receipts to prove

Being the Special Edition version of the 2.0T A4 means it has the following as standard from the factory, 220bhp BUL engine, 320mm drilled discs with S4 calipers, 2 tone leather interior, black headlining etc...

The car has age related marks and some scrapes etc.. as shown in the pics, the worst being some damage to the rear bumper and a nick in the bodywork above the rear light

Mechanically the car is sound, its always been serviced once a year/every 7000 miles

It has a Westfalia removable towbar fitted (only ever used for a bike rack)

Car currently is uninsured and not taxed so cannot be test driven on the road but can be test driven on a private road where it is kept

Looking for £3100 ono

Car is located in Portsmouth in Hampshire

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. kev-s

kev-s Registered User

Cheers its 2wd, £3100 ono is just a tester, happy to let it go for £2500

Ricky Burrows likes this.
  4. Ricky Burrows

Ricky Burrows Registered User

Sorry mate I didn't actually realise I replied on your listing instead of your other post, delete my comments if you can.

5. anotherreece

anotherreece Registered User

Hey there, Is this still for sale?