2005 audi a4 tdi s line b7 black for sale............ admins please look

chrisk1700

Reaction score
first of all i no this is in the wrong area could admins please move??? im struggling to get my add in the classifieds section!!!!!!!

welcome to the sale of my 2005 audi a4 s line 2.0 tdi b7.

115000 miles
full service history
black
electric windows
central locking
usual s line spec
crusie control
mot JUNE
no tax
s line alloys with good tyres all round

as some of you maybe aware iv had a running issue with my car.

the car takes longer to start, and smokes white smoke on start up, it clears up when you drive it. the car can be driven daily, hot start it starts up fine.

iv had the injector loom changed, and the injectors checked. and also the ecu. these are all fine. iv been told it sounds like a possible coolant sensor fault or even the egr cooler. I cant afford the repairs and im selling up. when the car is driven at a constant speed it hesitates slightly as if there is a boost leak, driven under load its fine. im being honest with this sale the car has some running issues but they can be lived with, it drives spot on and pulls like a train.

someone could make a few quid or end up with a cheap car!

im more than willing to take you out on a test drive in the car.

its a really nice car as you would expect for an audi a4 s line.

I no these cars sell on ebay for anything form £5600 to £6500, iv watched them on auction. i no my car has issues so im looking for a rather cheap £4500 ono.

any questions or viewings are more than welcome. feel free to private message me.

£4500 ono

Chris

audia4002.jpg

audia4001.jpg

audia4004.jpg

audia4003.jpg

nice I want to replace my B6 for a B7 and if it was the right time for me to buy I would have took your arm off

a CTS is not alot of £££ and very easy to fit
id be trying that 1st b4 selling

Have you had the car put on VCDS? you could ask someone from here close to you to check it out for beer money, as it could be a very cheap fix & when you sell it you can get better money for it!

i would be interested BUT !
that could end up costing best part of a grand to fix then its no longer a bargin and they way there selling at the min would be a strugle to sell on
but good price what spec has it got i see its got oem xeons anything else ?

the 2006 avant very good spec i sold a few weeks ago with around same miles only got 5k
the 2005 i just got with a very top spec with 127k only cost me shy of 4k

i had the car at audi who did an injector read out and they were off hence me having the injectors checked, id like it fixed but i cant afford to throw money at it not knowing if it will fix it. if it where difinitive id get it done.

im open to offers on the car, im also open to suggestions as to what to try?

when you start from cold it takes a while to start, then smokes white smoke and misfires, if you rev it it gives a big puff then clears a bit. take it for a drive and it clears within a few miles and once warm generally runs fine with the odd misfire. smoke fully clears. once warm there is no issue starting. its a weird one and is probably something daft