2005 Allroad a6 lower arm

overdraft

Reaction score
Can anyone provide details of a supplier of a a6 Allroad 2005 lower arm, I got one from my auto parts store to find the stub for connecting the anti roll bar is further up the arm I think it may be a4 . Or supply the proper code number.

Many thanks

Dealer only part, make sure you sit when they tell you the price- its 180 quid with trade discount !

Lemforder make the parts that are supplied to Audi for the A3, so I'm assuming they make them for the A6 as well.
Lemforder catalogue: WebCat 3
These guys are really good and sell Lemforder: Home
Pretty sure you'd be paying a hell of a lot less than £180 for exactly the same part in a different box.

Last edited:
Lemforder make the parts that are supplied to Audi for the A3, so I'm assuming they make them for the A6 as well.
Lemforder catalogue: WebCat 3
These guys are really good and sell Lemforder: Home
Pretty sure you'd be paying a hell of a lot less than £180 for exactly the same part in a different box.

The allroad v6 tdi suspension arm is made by TRW and has a thicker balljoint which the Lemforder does not make ! Trust me, i have various trade accounts with different motor factors, if there was a cheaper alternative i would have known about it ! I had to buy the arms on my allroad from dealer at great expense...

The allroad v6 tdi suspension arm is made by TRW and has a thicker balljoint which the Lemforder does not make ! Trust me, i have various trade accounts with different motor factors, if there was a cheaper alternative i would have known about it ! I had to buy the arms on my allroad from dealer at great expense...

Yeah I phone Audi today £188 I thought it was dealer only thanks for the replys guys

Apologies for this. I was under the impression that Lemforder offered the part and didn't know that there is a difference for the Allroad Quattro. Sorry again.