2004 S4 STEERING WHEEL

jase0851

Reaction score
I RECENTLY POSTED ON HERE TO ASK IF ANYONE KNEW IF A 2004 S4 STEERING WHEEL WOULD FIT A 1999 B5 MODEL A4 NO ONE REPLYED SO I TRIED ANYWAY AND INCASE ANYONE WANTED TO KNOW THEY DO FIT NO BOTHER AS THE B5 SPORT STEERING WHEELS GO FOR A LOT OF MONEY THIS IS A CHEAPER OPTION IT ONLY COST ME £70 BRAND NEW!!

THE S/WHEEL IS SILK NAPPA LEATHER ASWELL FEELS ALOT BETTER THAN THE OLDER ONES

Hi mate,

Any pics?

Cheers

Derek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Btw i would have answered if i knew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jase,
You say £70. Where from???
Could you pm me with pics. if poss. if you can't upload 'em ? Cheers in advance, Mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

i want to see pics too, u gotta host ya pics, then when u post use the image tab and copy and paste the url of the image. u get me??

[ QUOTE ]
I RECENTLY POSTED ON HERE TO ASK IF ANYONE KNEW IF A 2004 S4 STEERING WHEEL WOULD FIT A 1999 B5 MODEL A4 NO ONE REPLYED SO I TRIED ANYWAY AND INCASE ANYONE WANTED TO KNOW THEY DO FIT NO BOTHER AS THE B5 SPORT STEERING WHEELS GO FOR A LOT OF MONEY THIS IS A CHEAPER OPTION IT ONLY COST ME £70 BRAND NEW!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hi m8 count me in as well would like to see pics, also £70 this cant be from audi dealer can it??

Where are you Jase ??? I wanna see it !!!!!
Anyway, I've sent you a pm with my email address, so could you send a pic or two and confirm the price and supplier please? Cheers in advance, Mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers soup,
Theres no way that can be bought for £70 new though ? Is There ????....

I would expect audi to want more than that!! Considering for 2 caliper brackets it costs £230!

Maybe it is there only bargain!!

Hehe maybe! Doubt it though my last A4 had an S steering wheel as an extra and it was 280 quid! so doubt they are 70 must be second hand bargain!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

i bought it from germany brand new for £70 ill put some pics on later today