1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Sold 2004 Audi A4 (B6) 1.9TDI GMBH Sport with RNS-E Sat Nav: 4 Dr Saloon in Akoya Silver

VTEC_Killer Jan 8, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VTEC_Killer

VTEC_Killer Registered User

After 13 years of ownership, it is with reluctance that I’m selling my awesome Audi A4. I bought the car in February 2006 from a work colleague (mileage was 30,100) – so this is a 2 owner car from new. Current mileage is 159,450

Not seen many with a similar spec which includes RNS-E Satelitte Navigation, Genuine Audi Rear Parking Sensors & Factory fitted BOSE Surround sound speakers.

It has Full Service History; I have pretty much every receipt and invoice since I bought the car including spare key which has never been used.

Drives like it did 13 years ago; mechanically perfect. I get close to 500 miles from the tank with standard driving and 650 - 700 on motorway cruises; awesome economy. I’ve always used Shell fuel.

3 things to note (as you can see from the pictures) on the driver’s side front and rear panel there is a bit of rust/paintwork issues. For a 15 year old car, it hasn’t done to badly – passenger side is as new.

The other issue which just happened over the last few days (sods law) is the passenger window regulator seems to have gone thus needs replacing; DIY job (couple of hours) and the part is around £20-£30.

Final issue of note is that the Airbag warning light is on, it has been on for the last 18 months as I didn’t get round to fixing it. If you search this forum, you'll find it’s a common A4 fault; there are no issues with the Airbag but a faulty sensor on the passenger side (under the seat)

Summary:

· Cambelt changed at 57k followed by 118k. Next change due in 20k (before the 180k mark)
    · I replaced the original clutch & flywheel in February 2018 (mileage was 154k)
    · Last serviced December 2017 (standard 10k service – oil + the 4 filters) – still another 2k miles left before the next Oil & Filter change (even though 12 months have gone)
    · Just fitted a new pair of Bosch Aero wipers
    · 4 x Uniroyal Rainsport Tyres; all with excellent thread

Specification & Summary

2004 (53) TDI Sport with GmBh Factory body kit
    MOT til 29th June 2019
    6 Speed Manual
    2 owners from new
    159,450 miles with FSH
    RNS-E Satellite Navigation
    Factory fitted BOSE Speakers
    Genuine Audi Parking Sensors
    Privacy Glass
    17” Start Alloys with Uniroyal Tyres (plus spare)
    Tekro front wind deflectors

£1550 – car is located in Bradford. Viewing recommended.

Any questions, please PM me!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. VTEC_Killer

VTEC_Killer Registered User

SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.