2004 A4 B6 convertible 2.5 BDG engine tuning options

Nice one, I've got a plan of action now, I'll be in touch as soon as I can sort the cash for the turbo then and we can work out the nozzles and mapping a bit closer to the time, thanks again buddy

Hi Chris, hope christmas went well mate, since I last got in touch I thought it might be an idea to get a few things in order in preparation for the power upgrades.

I've got a new control arm set, Eibach springs, new shocks and top mounts to tighten the chassis up a bit and I'm going to fit a new cambelt set with new tensioners, water pump and stat. I'm also looking to upgrade the brakes but I'm unsure which upgrade gives the best results, there seems to be so man y having attempted improving the braking but few seem happy with the results unless they've gone for a super expensive option, I'm just wondering if you have any suggestions for the best parts to go for without breaking the bank.

Cheers

Carl

Well sadly it would appear that this project has hit a bump in the road.

After paying Chris (adamss24) a £500 pound deposit to begin work on the gtb2260vk turbo kit in late April, it's looking like I've been had as despite numerous attempts to contact him through the pm system on this site (inactive since 17th June), Facebook messenger/call and Whatsapp (active daily over the past month), he's decided to ignore all attempts to get in touch. I have also tried his mobile number which is currently unavailable as he's presently back in Romania with roaming inactive.

Sadly as I paid by bank transfer, it'll be difficult to retrieve the money but I'll be posting in the General chat section shortly appealing for any information/contact details for Chris to allow me to get the ball rolling and try and get the money back.

Hopefully I've got this all wrong but I've left a number of different messages for him over the above medium explaining my intention to post on here to obtain contact information and not wanting to ruin the reputation he has, and still silence.

Soooo, I now have a fairly good idea parts wise which direction I'm heading with the car for the time being so am looking for contact details/recommendations for prices for the following work to be carried out.

Supply of Garrett GTB2260vk adapted to suit the BDG engine with vacuum conversion
Recommend a supplier for injector nozzles, preferably Bosio race 683 or any other recommendations
And I'll be looking for someone who knows their way around mapping one of these as I understand they can be a bit challenging.

Thanks

Carl