2003 A4 Avant and VAG COM - Need Help!

roundy

Reaction score
I have a 3rd party interface that I got with an old car of mine (Ibiza Cupra) and I've just tried to connect to the central locking interface to change the comfort locking but to no avail! It can read the engine interface ok but when I try and access "35 Central Locks" as per all the info I've found it says "module unavailable" - any ideas?

Is there anyone in the Basingstoke area that would'nt mind giving me a hand maybe?

Cheers...

Think I may have found my answer.....am I right in thinking that I need to access 46-Cent.Conv to do these mods on a 2003 A4??

Just checked my VAG-COM log file (03 3.0) and 46 does seem to be the correct one.

Sounds promising, have you done any of the Central Locking mods on yours?

Thanks for the help!​

What do you mean by mods? Mine does all 4 doors on the first blip and opens the windows if you hold the button down.
Cheers

mr.brown said:
What do you mean by mods? Mine does all 4 doors on the first blip and opens the windows if you hold the button down.
Cheers

I want to enable the "comfort locking" (anti hijack) and maybe the audible alarm arm indication.

Sorted! Used the Audi Base Code Decoder to add the options in - worked first time!

Tested all but the anti hijack locking......

:thumbsup: