2002 Audi s3 8L BAM 225

David de los Reyes

Reaction score
Hi guys , just decided to get a complete vacuum and boost silicon kit for my car. Would like to ask for a list of the hoses as I will be ordering this piece by piece on eBay. Is anyone equipped with the list ? Plan on getting everything except coolant / radiator hoses. I can see some threads but they are incomplete, some even say not to change the suction jet hoses . Can someone point me in the right direction ? Thank you !!!

I believe you can get the full list off the Creation Motorsport website.

Thanks ! Will check that out . By chance , would you know the symptoms of boost leak and heat soak ? Do our cars suffer same symptoms for both or is there a distinguishing factor for each ? Thanks !!

Reactions: RB S3
Boost leak will show as a slight misfire, the car would be hunting, best bet is to get the car on VCDS and do some logging on that or get a smike test done.

Heat soak, not so much an issue, it does get very hot under the bonnet, however doesnt really cause many issues.

Located the problem . Lower right intercooler hose has traces of oil on the neck area . Took down hose and noticed a small tear on the clamped area . Already ordered a replacement for this however for the time being , I cut out the area with a hole, and put the hose back . I applied some silicone to ensure it will not leak. Power has improved and delivery seems to be more consistent .