2001 A4 1.8TQS

bit of a step down from my last audi 09072009

Reactions: jbh
I love the RS2, my brother used to own one in black with porsche split rims, I own an A4 TQS at the moment and they are great cars as said.

Hope all goes well with the viewing :salute:

all planned to go and look / buy a 1.8tqs tomorrow morning. will see how it turns out and get pics up asap.
If you don't get what you're after then drop me a line ! I have two 1.8TQS avants in good nick with average mileage, in very good nick ! Drop me a pm and i will fill you in with details !

Arrgghh I wish you'd said before, I couldn't find one for a decent cost, so bought my dad a passat estate instead

If you don't get what you're after then drop me a line ! I have two 1.8TQS avants in good nick with average mileage, in very good nick ! Drop me a pm and i will fill you in with details !

Well 280 miles and 4 and a half hours wasted. Car I went to view was rough. Looks like it had been washed with a scotchbrite pad! Rusty, bad repairs all over and not worth half the asking price. Did not even open the front doors or even start it up. What it is with people lying and giving false descriptions?

Arrgghh I wish you'd said before, I couldn't find one for a decent cost, so bought my dad a passat estate instead
You can put the passat for sale and come and see the ones i have ! One is a kingfisher blue with double DIN, new turbo, forge diverter valve, remap and a new clutch + all TQS features and it's also taxed and tested, the other is a burgundy with parking sensors and also double Din, etc. This has Mot but no tax, could tax for extra. The burgundy one is missing a few trims and a doorcard but i will let it go for cheap ! Can supply different door card or you can look the right doorcard- there's a few breaking on ebay ! If they don't sell i will break them for parts ! Will take pictures of the other one as well !
DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0227.jpg

Adam your inbox is full mate, how much you looking for either car?

Adam your inbox is full mate, how much you looking for either car?
Sorry mate, will clear it asap ! The blue one £1800 and the burgundy one £1100... I will take pictures of the burgundy one tomorrow morning and make a proper for sale thread...Hope i did not upset the mods !

What I'm after, and I don't mind paying for it, is something as good as new. Might be a big ask but they must be out there. Everything I have ever owned has been like new. Mechanically and body wise. My 16 year old vr6 looks 12 months old!Im not going to get something newer in worse condition. Guess I will just sit and wait.

Another one for sale in Bramhall on srs. Listed as having recaros but just the standard ones. Looks pretty clean. But if they can't even get the description right, what else is wrong?

not for me that one. Seen it last year. Too must rust on it. Needs a clutch too.

Where did you see the rust on that one Rob? I had a look at it today and it seemed really clean to me, little bit of rust of the front lips but not much else.