2001 340bhp S3 soon to be up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
As above (when I've sorted the oil leak). Loads and loads of stuff done....VF34 Jabbasport conversion........
will appear in the classified section soon. Anyone interested in further info please PM me.

swap for my A3? :) lol only joking, good luck with the sale mate, how come your selling up? cant be bored of it?!

Fancy taking me for a spin in this tomorrow whilst I'm in Pompey?

If it's any good I'll buy it. Honest!!!

Fancy taking me for a spin in this tomorrow whilst I'm in Pompey?

If it's any good I'll buy it. Honest!!!

I'll believe it when I see it, Nick owning an S3!
56.gif

ha ha, didnt realise u were only in portsmouth, fancy a trip up the a3 to petersfield?

Why don't we get together for a race JoJo, then you can watch me 'owning' an S3 first hand ;)

tehehehehehehe

New sig time...

I owned an S3 on the way home today, had a little burn up with the guy from work who's got a stock AMK S3. Poor badger didn't stand a chance!

I will be jumping on this bandwagon shortly, I am going to drive Bumble for a bit, then that will also be going up for sale. :(

Man I'd love to be able to buy it and strip it out! I could be convinced to come to Germany in September then!

I'm already supposed to be saving for a deposit on a house and I've commited myself to £1000 worth of wheels and a haldex controller, It would be very cool though... 2 gib Welly? haha

lol, 2 jib.

I was slying starting the bidding at 2 grand, but didn't want the M.O.D(s) telling me off

Ok, for anyone who doesn't know this car it's had thousands spent on it over the last 4 years and is running approximately 349bhp......far too much which is why I blew the VF34 apart. Now replaced and the boost turned down and will be for sale as soon as I've replaced the oil feed pipe and return gasket to stop it leaking oil!

Spec:
Facelift in Ebony Black 135K - paint work not brilliant and it has a few little dents. Back bumper has crazed slightly.
Black/Blue Alcantara interior, Sunroof, 5!!!!! headrests, parking sensors, chrome mirrors and all the other crap it comes with from the factory
Jaabasport VF34 conversion with manifold and downpipe
Adj boost
FMIC
Miltek sportscat and full exhaust
FK Konigsport coilovers
H&R ARBs
polybushed
Adj tie bars
Uprated Haldex
Brembo Junior T's
Comp TT Fat 5s
and a load more stuff I haven't mentioned.

It still has standard rods but according to Jabba......it's fine....hmmm?

Anyway, it'll be up for sale soon and I'll want what I paid for it as I've just spent a grand fixing it!
Don't really want to sell it as it's a complete hooligans car and unless you're driving an FQ400 then you'll be looking at my rear number plate until I'm so far in front you won't be able to read it!

The idea was to use all of the bits on my red car but it was too much of a ball ache to swap everything around and I don't like the colour/seats/sunroof!

watch this space!

Pictures will be available soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.