1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale 20" Satin Anthracite OZ Superturismo wheels & Michelin PS4S tyres

Mario Reynolds Jun 22, 2018

1. Mario Reynolds

Mario Reynolds New Member

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Mario Reynolds

Still for sale bump

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. penetrator

penetrator Active Member

Hi mate, did you have any snags with these fitting your RS3? I’ve got 12mm spacers all around and about to fit 12mm lowering springs tomorrow just wondering if these will cause issues etc? Cheers

5. Mario Reynolds

Hi, no issues at all the tyres and wheels are a perfect size/set up, so there was no rubbing anywhere. I think if 255 tyres were to go on that might introduce a slight rub but not worth it.

penetrator likes this.
  6. penetrator

penetrator Active Member

No traction issues? I’m only asking as some people have told me that the haldex system gets a bit upset if you change tyres and wheels and can cause traction control issues? Cheers

7. Mario Reynolds

I've had these wheels and tyres on while going over the black mountain in Wales and I can assure you there was no traction issues

penetrator likes this.