20' Ispiri FFR6 pictures

AndyC555

Reaction score
Anybody got 20' Ispiri FFR6 in black on their car?.

Would you mind posting pictures please. Preferably black Avant with black wheels. Many thanks.

Thanks J10NMM I tried that. Just not many black on black come up so I thought I might ask here.

I've got 20" Ispiri ISR6's in Dark Grey (same colour as the above link) which might help give a rough idea?

Attachments

• Avant.jpg
    Avant.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 206
Reactions: roryboyce12, Bulldog, THQuattro and 1 other person
Thanks Y11DKB thats a great shot. I'm seriously considering ordering these up now.

Perhaps I could get some help on what sizes I should order. I currently have 255/35/20 OEM wheel. Not sure what Offset they are. The website I'm looking at ordering from has a few drop down choices of 9J ET32, 10J ET45 or 8.5J ET 42

I have no idea which option to chose. My guess is 9J ET32.

I suppose it depends what you want, i'm running 20X10J ET35 all round and they fill out the arches nicely. I can probably get away with another 5mm or so of spacing on them too. But I'll wait until the suspension is changed over this weekend before I decide how far I push it. But on standard S-Line shocks, I have no rubbing or catching on that sizing. I'm running 255/35/20 rubber too :smiley:

Take a look on BM-Autosport as they have some good deals on new & used. I picked mine up for relatively cheap on there!

Ideally I'd like to bring the wheel out to the arches a bit and avoid having to fit thick spacers and also keep my existing tyres which don't need replacing.

Is there any stretch in the 255 tyre with your 10J?

Can't buy from the UK unfortunately (BM Autosport). I'm in Ireland so after the Euro and Sterling conversion and having to pay import duty due Brexit it makes no sense.

Ideally I'd like to bring the wheel out to the arches a bit and avoid having to fit thick spacers and also keep my existing tyres which don't need replacing.

Is there any stretch in the 255 tyre with your 10J?

Yeah you'd want to aim for the same kind of sizing as me then in that case. These fill the arches nicely at stock height, when lowering the tops will obviously camber in a little, so you could space a small amount if needed (5-10mm depending on height).

With regards to stretch, there's a minimal amount, but it's not really noticeable, it's not "hellaflush" stretched as such :tonguewink: and certainly not anything a normal tyre shop would struggle with. I'll try an upload some images to show stretch/fitment.

Yupp, Brexit is terrible! :tearsofjoy:

Thanks for all your help Y11DKB

I used a wheel comparator website and got this. Orange is my current 20' OEM wheel 8.5J ET45 and the green is the 9J ET32
So it looks like the 9J ET32 will do exactly what I'm looking for and I'll be able to use my existing tyres.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 18.51.16.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 18.51.16.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 188
That's all I can find on my phone, but as you can see it's still 255/35/20 rubber, with minimal stretch (it looks really nice in person)

And they fill out the arches nicely, without any rubbing or scraping :sunglasses:

Attachments

• Wheels 1.jpg
    Wheels 1.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Wheels 2.jpg
    Wheels 2.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 170
Those look absolutely awesome.

Can't order the FFR6 in 10J ET35 though. Only 10.5J ET45 which is a huge jump from OEM size and the inside of the wheel could foul the strut. Not willing to take the chance on that.

So it's looking like the 9J ET32 with maybe a 5mm or 10mm spacer will achieve the same look as yours. I'll phone the place tomorrow and see what they say.

Reactions: Y11DKB
Changing the country doesn't work for me. Goes to a blank white screen no matter what country I select.

Place here in Ireland has them for £1290/€1499. Decent price I think.

Got the 20" Ispiri FFR6 fitted today. Very happy with how they look. The weights used are silver so I'll just touch those up with some black paint when I get a chance. Thanks to J10NMM and Y11DKB for helping out.

Everywhere I looked are sold out of wheel locking bolts. So before I order online can I check I order M14 x 1.5mm ball seat with at least a 27mm thread. Is that correct?

Screenshot 2021 03 03 at 185005 Screenshot 2021 03 03 at 184950

Reactions: J10NMM
Looking sweet buddy!

Stoked you’re happy with them too! :grinning:

I got these...

https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/p/mcgard-936775062

Can’t remember the length but you can always pop one out and check one that’s installed. They’re the black edition ones that blend quite nicely. As most of them are silver.

I also got some of these which worked perfectly to sit over the silver bolts. Which again make all the difference and tie it all in nicely...again I can’t remember which size you’d need but measure the head of the bolt when you check the shaft length :tongueclosed:

at011_g.jpg

Those are just covers for the wheel bolts. I meant a complete replacement bolt with a locking key on it.

Anyway, I got a set of McGard locking bolts on amazon in black. Should arrive tomorrow.

Next job is to spray the weights that were used to balance the wheels black as they are silver and it doesn't look great with black wheels.

Oh yeah I know, that’s why I posted the McGuard ones as they are black locking ones :grinning:

Then for the other four, I’ve got silver bolts with those covers over them so all five are black (x1 being a McGuard). And they all tie in nicely.

Yeah I wish garages carried black or silver weights, I’ve got silver on mine and I agree they do stick out like a sore thumb on a dark wheel :cry:

Have you had your tracking/alignment re-done?

jsut spray them, quick mask off of the area and two passes with matte black spray and jobs a good one.

Reactions: AndyC555
Oh yeah I know, that’s why I posted the McGuard ones as they are black locking ones :grinning:

Have you had your tracking/alignment re-done?
Those are the same McGard ones I bought. Fitted them today.

I haven't had an alignment done as I haven' t changed anything. I had OEM 20" on the car and just swapped the tyres over to the Ispiri wheel. To be honest it was slightly out before on the factory 20s but I have Pirelli P Zero tyres which I've never been a fan off so if they wear out kicker it will give me an excuse to get some Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.

jsut spray them, quick mask off of the area and two passes with matte black spray and jobs a good one.
Picked up some black spray paint from my local DIY so thats what I'll be doing.

Nice! I really rate them, it’s nice that every key is unique, might help keep those pesky thieves at bay a little longer!

Post a photo of the weights when you’ve sprayed them, I’d be keen to see the results! Might spur me to pull my finger out haha :sweatsmile:

@AndyC555 @Y11DKB both cars look great. Here’s mine with 9x20 et33 with 12mm spacers front & 5mm rear lowered about 50mm on KW Coilovers.

Attachments

• 3A2DDD1B-5BDF-4A2F-8D3D-D79913D8D114.jpeg
    3A2DDD1B-5BDF-4A2F-8D3D-D79913D8D114.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 197
  • 00E66578-4E41-48E0-ACB2-C643A3D2DC00.jpeg
    00E66578-4E41-48E0-ACB2-C643A3D2DC00.jpeg
    468.4 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Y11DKB
Got the 20" Ispiri FFR6 fitted today. Very happy with how they look. The weights used are silver so I'll just touch those up with some black paint when I get a chance. Thanks to J10NMM and Y11DKB for helping out.

Everywhere I looked are sold out of wheel locking bolts. So before I order online can I check I order M14 x 1.5mm ball seat with at least a 27mm thread. Is that correct?

View attachment 216460 View attachment 216461
Hey , Them wheels look good. Did they fit well had you to put a spacer on with them?