20" Bentley wheels on my A7

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
I don't know about you guys but I'm always on the look out for bits for the A7 and found some genuine Bentley wheels localish and at a decent price. So on a bit of a whim i decided to go see them and ended up buying them. He even chucked in a box of centre caps for other Bentley wheels which should collect me £150 on eBay!

I am just awaiting some adapters to suit the CB of the Bentley wheels and I will get them on probably this weekend (if the adapters arrive in time!).

They have just been refurbed, balanced and with brand new tyres on. (Not a great tyre but I'll run them to see how they are, if utterly terrible I will swap them out)

Same 20" as my standards, and same width and PCD. Just a slightly different CB which is being sorted with the adapters with a 15mm spacer also.

What do you guys think?

Bentley wheel 2.jpg Bentley wheel.jpg

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Great find :icon thumright:

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
So here they are fitted. Have a 20mm spacer on the rear and 15mm on the front. Will change to a 20mm on the front too soon. I want to adjust the fitment on the front slightly but apart from that I am happy and think they suit the car well.

thumbnail_image0 (1).jpg thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg thumbnail_image2.jpg thumbnail_image3.jpg

+robster+a7+tdi

Nice man suit the car stance
These wheels quite rare and seen with affection in the vag scene, enjoy them keep them good, colour change or shift on, at a later date if desired , cant lose

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
Nice man suit the car stance
These wheels quite rare and seen with affection in the vag scene, enjoy them keep them good, colour change or shift on, at a later date if desired , cant lose
Thanks very much, I am loving them. Yeah they seem to be thrown at various VAG cars, but i think this style is rare. As you said i can just sell them for what i got them for or colour change to freshen them up.