20” Wheelset for BiTdi - Vorsteiner?

Mackie

Reaction score
Hi all,
Really enjoying dipping into some of the knowledge on this forum, thanks one and all!

Bought a F Lift A7 BiTdi in October. Absolutely love the car. Guy had a mix of Dunlop Winter Sport on rear and Toyo Proxes on front. 265/35 20.
I thought, yes, after threat of snow & ice I will change onto some nice ‘summer’ rubber and add two more winters to the stock next year and do the swap-over thing. So now I am thinking, in order to waste as much money as humanly possible, I will treat myself to some new rims for the summers, well maybe!
Have been a bit taken by the offerings from Vorsteiner. Anyone experience of them? I do not really want to court disaster with cheap Chinese rims. I love what’s on it too, but would like to have the option of a different look. I don’t like black on a silver car, but ‘graphite’ or grey I think works.
Any experience/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2CDE56C9-C4A3-4FDC-B6B7-057E76451E62.jpeg
    2CDE56C9-C4A3-4FDC-B6B7-057E76451E62.jpeg
    398.7 KB · Views: 91
The Vorsprung style alloys would look nice on that, if not a bit simialr to what you already have. Gun-metal or anthracite work will on a silver car in my opinion. Agree on black. Personally dont think black wheels look good on light coloured cars. Too much of a contrast. Does work the other way around though.

Reactions: Mackie
Evil Derboy,
Forgive my newbie-ness, what are Vorsprung style??