Sold 2 x Pirelli P Zero tyres in 235/35/19R 91Y R01 MO £90/£70 removed from my 8V RS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1 x Pirelli P Zero tyree 235/35/19R 91Y R01 MO £90 Purchased 31st October and removed on 5th November so fitted for 5 days

The tyre has covered 75 motorway miles and has the full 8mm tread as from new. No sign of wear, they are as in new condition.

Sale price is £128 so as you can appreciate I'm making a big loss selling essentially a new tyre for £90. Invoice available on purchase as proof of when fitted and removed

Background - I had a slit in inner the sidewall of my front tyre resulting in a flat. I was recovered to a tyre garage that stipulated they had the correct tyre for a replacement. After fitment I realised that although it was a Pirelli P Zero the sidewall differed from my existing R01's I had fitted. I wasn't in a situation to wait a day fro the correct tyre to be delivered so accepted the issue and left the tyre centre.

I am a stiffler for attention to detail and so I had both fronts replaced to match the rears on the 5th Nov so now have 2 tyres for sale. One in as new condition with 8mm tread and one used with 6mm of tread and all round even wear.

6mm tread is £70 and is a Pirelli P Zero 235/35 R19 91Y AO

Happy to send pics via WhatsApp if you lmao me your nr. The pics are to large to upload on here

Inspection and collection of the tyres is from Lincoln LN6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.