2 stroke with dpf

dannyboygti

Reaction score
afternoon chaps, question regaurding 2 stroke into a vehicle with dpf as seeing mixed reviews on this being okay and not being okay can anyone confirm this with there own results

Dose it cause problems or not

Thanks

Yep it works, and the engine seems to run smoother with it too. Not sure if it's the most cost effective thing to do though.

Yep it works, and the engine seems to run smoother with it too. Not sure if it's the most cost effective thing to do though.

I havent tried it in my 170, but 200ml to a tank full in my 1.9 passat made it sound better, start better and run better

use it on the newer cr engine ,seem to get less smoke when dpf removed and a slight increase in fuel economy.

All makes sense because 2 stroke adds lubrication , detergents and raises Cetane number for better ( less ignition delay) combustion .

Funny, checked the Audi owners manual from front to back, it didn't mention anywhere about adding 2 stroke oil to the fuel........... just saying :whistle2:

Audi owners manual won't tell you alot of things like changing the gearbox oil cause it's some kind of snake oil "life fluid".

That the dpf is not fit for purpose .

And how bad LongLife servicing intervals are.

Reactions: Sayam
Audi class "life" fluids as the period of time the car is warrantied for ..... So 3 years 60,000 miles.

Certain vehicles have a gearbox oil service schedule, if you look in there service books, like A6 C6 Allroad

Reactions: OliA3