2 small niggles ?

basil brush

Reaction score
I've made the mistake of driving basil rather than just improving him on the driveway
:tearsofjoy:
1st , on cold start it takes 1 maybe 2 seconds to realise it's cold starting !
Runs baldly/lumpy then all of a sudden picks up and runs perfectly for a while then the revs settle to normal idle . Could this be a coolant temp sensor issue or something else ?
( no codes )
2nd I'm having an annoying ac / slow speed fans / after run coolant pump issue !
All works as it should then all of a sudden everything stops until I pull the 30amp fuse above the battery , then all is ok again for a while then happens all over again .
I've cleaned the fuse and holder and GT85'd so guessing the fuse and holder isn't to blame , where else is worth looking ?
Any help appreciated
:kissingheart:

I've made the mistake of driving basil rather than just improving him on the driveway
:tearsofjoy:
1st , on cold start it takes 1 maybe 2 seconds to realise it's cold starting !
Runs baldly/lumpy then all of a sudden picks up and runs perfectly for a while then the revs settle to normal idle . Could this be a coolant temp sensor issue or something else ?
( no codes )
2nd I'm having an annoying ac / slow speed fans / after run coolant pump issue !
All works as it should then all of a sudden everything stops until I pull the 30amp fuse above the battery , then all is ok again for a while then happens all over again .
I've cleaned the fuse and holder and GT85'd so guessing the fuse and holder isn't to blame , where else is worth looking ?
Any help appreciated
:kissingheart:
Have you solved this issue yet? I`m having a similar issue.