2 Sets of S3 Alloys for sale 2007 and 2009!!

pontias_s3

Reaction score
Hi all i have 2 sets of S3 alloys for sale.

1 set is the 2007 style, a few scuffs on the alloys, good tyres - £500

2nd Set is the brand new 2009 Facelift style which are in very good condtion and tread like new - £750

Will have pics up tommorow.

Let me know, Cheers.

May I ask where these parts are coming from?

A fair few parts for the S3 are coming up for sale now.

I guess some will be seen as dodgy but the older and more common the car gets the more regular a sight they are at breakers.

Unless I have seen these come off the car where the wheels have been upgraded wouldn't touch them hate to think someone has been unlucky & had them taken from them to then sell on .........

A fair few parts for the S3 are coming up for sale now.

I would agree with that, however the oldest 8P S3 would be just over 2 years old. Even damaged that would still "book" at a fair price to warrant a repair and be declared cat "X" at resale. If a salvage/insurance write off car has had wheels, bumpers and interior removed, you have to ask what happend to it?

Yeah this is true! It is a little suspect when there are near complete cars being broken.

Photos help i guess, i mean if the car is photo'd with the damage, in what looks a beliveable enviroment. I'm sure that would sort out any issues and prob. help to sell the bits. Also it wouldn't be an issue for the seller.