1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 recent industrial portraits

Happy Grumpz Dec 8, 2016

1. Happy Grumpz

Happy Grumpz Well-Known Member Team Glacier Silver Supporter TDi saloon Audi A4 quattro S tronic S-line owners group

Enbarr, Sandra, Rob2k68 and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo! Gold Supporter

Not CC, but I'm wondering how they'd look in black and white?

All your photos have been fantastic, thanks for posting.

Happy Grumpz likes this.
  4. Happy Grumpz

Happy Grumpz Well-Known Member Team Glacier Silver Supporter TDi saloon Audi A4 quattro S tronic S-line owners group

Tried it on both and didn't like it, they lacked impact, shame as I love black and white :(

And thank you :)

Ghost likes this.
  5. ACWKGYTO

ACWKGYTO Well-Known Member

Very good, out of the two I prefer the fireman, youve really captured an emotionally exhausting job there. I think the background is a bit distracting on the glass blower, and could be thrown out more to give more emphasis on the guy, although its still very good.

Ghost likes this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

My favourite is the fireman, it's hard to say with the pose if he is sad/tired after a long /bad day, it makes you think and ask questions and to me that's what makes a good pic.

Andyb5tdi, Ghost and ACWKGYTO like this.
  7. ACWKGYTO

The lack of a face is very clever here too....really good shot

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

I agree Alex. I always feel if a pic makes you think then it's good. :)

9. ACWKGYTO

I'll have to put some up sometime

Ghost likes this.
  10. Sandra

Will look forward to that. :)